Summer Loves - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 08-08-2004, 07:13 PM   #1
Lucille
Summer Loves

Did you ever start a relationship, knowing it could not last, and really enjoy it? We are not speaking of one night stands, or convention f's, we are talking something of several months duration, over the course of a summer, for instance...

Old 08-09-2004, 04:02 AM   #2
Sybella
I got "involved" with an ex fairly recently...the problem is he was, and still is, with his girlfriend of 6 years! Despite the struggle with my own morals, it was really fun because, after being friends for 16 years (and after being a couple once before), all the pretences were just not there. We already knew eachother inside and out and it was comfortable. I had to break it off though.

What started out as "just sex," quickly got too heavy. He started talking like we had the rest of our lives together. He would tell me things like, "You were my first love and I'll love you until the day I die," or, "You are my soul mate." I had to keep reminding him that he wasn't "free." So after 2 months, I told him he had to make things right with his girlfriend and goodbye.

Old 08-09-2004, 05:40 AM   #3
sirenofthestorm
Good for you, sybella.

I have the unfortunate habit of getting into relationships year round, but most especially in the summer. Well the summer is almost over, thank god, so the trouble I can get myself into now is limited.

Old 09-08-2004, 02:20 PM   #4
bcfos
Let me think.........

One night stands do not count so that kind of narrows it down a little.

Well there was this one chick in Icelland back in 1996 when I was over there. I stayed as long as I could in that country and ended up taking her to Italy with me. She wanted to get married, but no way I was ready for that at that point in time. Plus she was so open I would never be able to trust her in a relationship back home. It ended when I dropped her back home. I kind of wish I had brought her back. Maybe things would be different now, and then again maybe they wouldn't.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!