Good Guy Sheldon Kwong - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:12 PM   #1
Brandonmarsh29
Sheldon Kwong

I just bought a Stillwater hypo bull from Sheldon and I just wanted to put out there that he was a great person to work with. As soon as we got in touch he was great about responding the same day to my emails. He was happy to share pics of the parents. The way he was packed was awesome especially coming to Colorado in January. He really demonstrated how much he cares for the animals and took every step to make sure his trip was safe. He was honest and straight up and great to work with. As for the snake this guy is awesome! For as young and small as he is now his color is amazing! After seeing his brother on the ad and the pic of his parents I can't wait to get him with my girls!

Old 01-15-2015, 01:15 AM   #2
sk_img
Thanks, Brandon, it was a pleasure to work with you too. I'm very confident that my 'kid' is in great hands!

-sk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!