Bad Guy ReptMart - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:23 AM   #11
bcr229
While ReptMart is large they do breed many of their own animals. I picked up 1.2 savu pythons from them last fall and they arrived healthy and packaged perfectly.

Also when comparison shopping I found that their prices were well under many other sellers, even those with less than stellar reputations.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:52 AM   #12
Dennis Hultman
I haven't a clue what you are complaining about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhamdullilah View Post
I have dealed with this company before. The first Leopard Gecko I received from them simply died due to who knows what. The second one I bought I was pleased.
You purchased one and it died but you were pleased enough to purchase another.
Quote:
My issue with them is they sell (babies) (juveniles) (adults).
Say what?

Quote:
This is in regard to Common Leopard Geckos. for (babies) and (juveniles) they price down with a discount because their mass bred LG's.
"They price down with a discount"
So they are selling them cheap? It's a problem for you?

Quote:
Then for an adult Common Leopard Gecko they want a solid $70 dollars. I have adult Common Leopard Geckos that would put theirs to shame and I wouldnt sell them above $30.
So they are selling them for to much . It's a problem for you?

Quote:
What I thought was a large scale operation with a heart and real reptile enthusiast values FAILED in my book.

Regards......
Trying to decipher what you are complaining about.

You liked them well enough to purchase two geckos. Then you complain about their pricing of geckos. Juveniles are priced to cheap and adults to high.

Doesn't make sense. Considering you aren't forth coming with more information I can only assume that you want to purchase something else from them but you don't want to pay the asking price.

Your second post was just as unhelpful and doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
Two people to support a Leopard Gecko "Factory" shows some consciousness among the U.S Reptile keepers community.There is still hope!
Two people show consciousness and there is still hope? What are you talking about?

So let me tell you something. Mark and Kim Bell have been around doing great business since you were just a baby. Decades in this hobby/business and not a single complaint that I can remember.

They do great business. Who the hell are you to come on here and state people are supporting a gecko "factory" and try to knock someones reputation just because you didn't want to pay the asking price on a gecko?
You've posted nothing else accept that you have cheaper geckos. Really?

Yet, you purchased two geckos from them? So why the thread again? What prompted it? Some timeline here? Anything to go on that would suggest they have done anything wrong?

Old 01-16-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
Dennis Hultman
More important, It wouldn't matter who you were making a post on. You need to have something a little more than I sell my geckos cheaper to not have a thread fail like this one.

Old 01-16-2015, 03:00 PM   #14
scosta56
Mr. Dennis is there any way to lock this thread or at least move it to another forum ? There isn't even a case here ,and this thread started off as a opinion of a company. I know nothing gets deleted off the BOI... Are there any exceptions ? This was a waste of space. Literally. No facts have been provided nothing concrete to even warrant this thread staying in the BOI except the OP doesn't like their prices and wanted to advertise themself.

Old 01-16-2015, 04:52 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
This was a waste of space.
I think it serves as a warning to stay away from Steven Parrin. Without it, another innocent company like ReptiMart might get shafted, but if companies read this and remember, they can avoid Steven.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:27 PM   #16
Alhamdullilah
Some Imaginations.

Let me run this down for you guys. I dont breed nor sell any animal. You know the whole college, job, family thing doesn't allow it. It was a Disappointment Thread. I just used what options were available. I also cherish the LG I have from RM; I think I mentioned that in some form. I know how you people get. Ron Tremper told me once "stay an enthusiast, it beats all the rest" I will stay with that advice. I may very well buy from RM again. It depends on them and whether they stay true to who they once said they were.

Salaam

Old 01-16-2015, 11:37 PM   #17
Alhamdullilah
Did say ointment for thread / Lucille Hollander thread. I was dissapointed in a company as a WHOLE. Your tactics are downright pathetic, If you needed my services you would getet AXIS I : Borderline Personality Disorder. This based on previous post regarding me independently and research of your other posts.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:46 PM   #18
Alhamdullilah
Its funny how my replies words have magicly been messed with or misspelled. Maybe this very site is crooked. I was only directed here.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:49 PM   #19
Billy1138
Steven, your comments do not make any sense at all whatsoever. You lack a basic coherency necessary in order to communicate your stance. I still do not have a clue what your concern is with this company. Please explain what you are talking about.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:49 PM   #20
Dbz4246
Quote:
Did say ointment for thread / Lucille Hollander thread. I was dissapointed in a company as a WHOLE. Your tactics are downright pathetic, If you needed my services you would getet AXIS I : Borderline Personality Disorder. This based on previous post regarding me independently and research of your other posts.
You haven't even been a member for a month and are already getting on peoples bad sides. Your not starting off with a stellar reputation at this point. I would recommend stepping back and choosing your words carefully.

Anyone who decides to search YOUR name will be directed to this thread, just a heads up. Another thing, there is no reason to directly attack another member

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!