Cb Blue Tongue Skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
monitors007
Cb Blue Tongue Skink

this is a cb female blue tongue that we have raised from baby. she is a young adult and still a virgin and will be ready to breed next year. we were thinking about doing the breeding but changed directions and decided to advertise her. she is spoiled rotten and loves her fruit and veggies. she also loves her pinkie and fuzzie mice along with her cricks, roaches, superworms, and occasional feeder fish. she is use to stting in your lap and on your shoulder. i have used her eveer since she was a young juvie for demos here for kids and adults. use to being held and gets upset if you let her go for more than three days without holding her. if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. thanks for looking. asking 200.00
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
heathrucker
HI DENNIS
I`M LOOKING FOR ONE LIKE HER FOR MY N.MALE WHAT ARE YOU ASKING AND CAN YOU SHIP HER TO TX,THANKS......HEATH

Old 06-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
monitors007
Thumbs up update

bump.....she is unique in her pattern and am told that she is a cross of soloman x irian jaya. was told this at our last reptile show.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
monitors007
bump.
would be great for a teacher or someone that does educational seminars or demonstrations. i have used her for this as well and is a seasoned vet by now since she was only a month old!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
darksidereptiles
looking for any trades? Are you getting rid of the tort in the back as well?

Old 07-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #6
monitors007
always open to nice, quality trades. can email me direct at monitors007@yahoo.com if you like as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #7
monitors007
NEED TO MOVE...

is perfect for any teacher for classroom display due to being used for kid demos and a personal family pet with kid interaction everyday. she is spoiled rotten and i need the space. i hate to let her go but have alot of projects that are hatching and need to move out "family pets" for room. asking 100 plus shipping and for her colors and be a nice cross, this is WAY CHEAP! contact me thru pm or whatever with zip code and all the shipping info. should be cheap due to i use shipyourreptiles.com for all my shipping.
hope to hear from someone.
thanks.
marty
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #8
monitors007
$138.80 shipped to anywhere through shipyourreptiles.com! cheap due to i paid alot more for her than this and she is so sweet and tame!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
monitors007
STILL AVAILABLE AND PERFECT FOR A CLASSROOM! UPDATED PICS AVAILABLE AS WELL, JUST PM ME OR EMAIL DIRECT.
THANKS.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2009, 06:20 AM   #10
haloeighty8
pm sent!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread