San Diego Gophers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
slulion
Stop! San Diego Gophers

Hey guys,

I am looking to sell my applegate san diego gophers. I've entered a new phase in my life and my time and finances nowadays don't allow me to enjoy my snakes as I used to (new job, new girl, more financial responsability). These are beautiful snakes and in great health. They have quite the appetites as well. I have an early '02 1.0 (male) Het. for albino applegate san diego gopher. Also I have late '00 1.1 (male and female) Albino Applegate San Diego gophers (these are a breeding pair) as well as a late '01 1.0 (male) Albino Applegate San Diego gophers. He is a proven breeder who produced one clutch for me. If you would like to know info. such as weight, length, and pictures I will gladly let you know. You may contact me at devinoehler@bellsouth.net

Thanks,
Devin
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
Repman132
Would like to see pictures of the '00 1.1 (male and female) Albino Applegate San Diego gophers and a price with shipping and size, my zip is 70094 i'am from Louisiana thanks
Mark.my email is markordoyne@bellsouth.net

Old 12-13-2006, 09:03 PM   #3
gmherps
I would like pics as well
gmherps@sbcglobal.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread