Their @ it again.. buyer beware. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2004, 11:12 PM   #31
jnsdragons
Email

His email addy is god_time2004@racemail.com. I hope he enjoys my emails as well lol

Old 09-08-2004, 10:16 AM   #32
ShannanD25
check out my latest response

If anyone is bored, feel free to send this guy hate mail. Gotta love the Nigerians.....I cut out the first letter of the swear words....what a potty mouth!
This guys email is: animalcare@linuxmail.org

Shannan it seem you are stupid, if you don't want to buy, why can't you stay on your own, have we ever cheat on you before, please go to ell mother ucker.

----- Original Message -----
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:11:54 -0400
To: "Animals Care"
Subject: Re: Live Animal/price list

No response?
Just to let you know, I put an alert on a few different reptile web sites regarding your email address and this scam. Good luck trying to find a poor soul to cheat out of their hard earned money. Loser
----- Original Message -----
To: scdo2@msn.com
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 8:14 AM
Subject: Live Animal/price list

Good Morning to you.

Let me give a brief introduction of myself. I am from Animals Care Nigeria Limited. and I've got your email address from your homepage. We would like to know more about your company. Please kindly give a detailed introduction on your company.

Regarding our company, we would like to introduce to you that we are exporter and wholesaler in all kinds of Cites and Non Cites Reptiles, Mammals, Amphibians, Tropical fish in Nigeria. Our location is at 20 James Avenue, Alexandra way Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria. 234-8028498218.

As for detailed descriptions, we have got over ten years of experiences on exporting Reptiles fishes and other to many types of countries. We have packed reptiles fishes and sending it to other countries. These includes: Arowana, Cichlids; Guppies; Platy; Swordtail; Tetra; Catfish; Puffer; Crab; Shrimp and more. It includes a lot of variety of fishes. We also export marine fish and aquatic plants.

We are trying to expand out business network and building up relationships with your company. With that, I believe that you could get many healthy Animals and fishes from us. Our price list of reptiles and mammals is attached.

We are sincerely looking forward to your valuable orders and reply.

Yours Faithfully,

Smart ..

Old 09-10-2004, 03:05 PM   #33
griffindor
I got one also. I liked the idea of the police bust at the money pick up point, but He is probably reading this thread . He is all over the web ,he saw my add on cornsnakes.com. When I sent him an email letting him know I was aware that it was a scam ,he actually took the time to reply cursing me out. lol what a nerve this guy has. There really needs to be a special division of the f.b.i. or whatever devoted to internet scams and long sentences for the ofenders.

Old 09-10-2004, 03:12 PM   #34
jnsdragons
he wouldn't respond

He wouldn't respond to the e-mails I left him lol

Old 09-10-2004, 05:08 PM   #35
humpbacks1962

Quote:
Post Deleted - Violation of FULL NAME rule on the BOI - WebSlave

Old 09-10-2004, 06:11 PM   #36
mikebrown18
email scamming

i actually got the same emails from a different site that is non-reptile related. it was actually on a classic car site where i was selling an engine and it sounds very very similar to what he is writing to many of you. i would really like to find out how far spread into different communities this actually goes!!!

Old 09-12-2004, 10:16 AM   #37
Dogboa
Hi Folks,
Yesterday we received an e-mail inquiry to our KS ad. Although the person typed in all caps and couldn't figure out the link on the ad to the available animals with prices (clearly stated in the ad), I responded with directions to our site. Today, I get a reply that just screems "SCAM", but no offer yet of a transaction. Just the fact that the whole thing is in caps with mispelled words, badly formed sentences and that he really doesn't know the species (ETB) even though he "WANTS TO ADD A MALE TO HIS COLLECTION", is sending up the red flags. His next reply should confirm whether or not he's trying to scam us. If it turns out to be a scam, I will post the e-mails and what info I have on him.

Dogboa

Old 09-22-2004, 12:16 AM   #38
StrikingSerpents
I received this today from Wales Jones his email was wales_jones@yahoo.co.uk

HI
AM SMITHI I SELL PETS,ONE OF MY CLIENT SAW YOUR ADVERT ON THE NET AND NOW CAME TO ME
THAT IS INTERESTED THIS YOUR PARTICULAR(2004 Female Pastel BCI's )HE SAID THAT HE IS SATISFIED WITH THE PRICE AND THE CONDITION OF IT ALSO HE WILL BE PAYING YOU BY CHEQUE .SO SEND ME YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER AND AMOUNT FOR PAYMENT.ABOUT THE SHIPPING HE SAID HE HAS GOOD ARRANGEMENT FOR THAT.REPLY ASAP.IF YOU HAVE ANY PICS REPY WITH IT.
THANKS

Old 09-22-2004, 05:10 PM   #39
Amos
Talking I've got one on the line.....

He is trying the same scam using the name Jerry Knowles.I am going to see how much trouble I can make this A. hole go through.I really wish there was somthing we could do about it.I figure all we can do is educate others so they don't fall prey to these %*&^@!!

Trey Small

Old 09-23-2004, 01:25 AM   #40
MGReptiles
Well I guess it was my turn. I just received this today....

From: "larry colins" <larry_colins@outgun.com> Add to Address Book
To: justcage@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:29:46 +0800
Subject: Snakes Colubrids

This is a request message for your [Snakes Colubrids ] I saw the advert
on the internet an i'm really interested in buying it,so furnish me
with all these enquiries:

1.the amount you really want to sell it.
2.why you want to sell it.
3.the present condition of it.
4.your location so that my private shipper agent can come arround for
the pick up after the payment has been settled.
5.the kind of payment you prefer most out of these means of
payment:cashier check, money order or bankers draft check.

so get back to me as soon as possible,so we can diuscussmore on this
and how we canmake the trasaction a successful one.

best regards
--