JOHN DUMAS/DIAMONDEXOTICS & PAMELA MANSULLA/EXTREMEEXOTICS -SCAMMERS, THIEVES!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
rsk7405
Exclamation JOHN DUMAS/DIAMONDEXOTICS & PAMELA MANSULLA/EXTREMEEXOTICS -SCAMMERS, THIEVES!!!

Hello, just to clear up information about an earlier post, my full name is Richard Kimmel and I recently fell victim to the SCAMMING, LYING, AND THEFT that has occurred at the hands of JOHN DUMAS AND PAMELA MANSULLA!! They are both working together and SCAMMING people of their animals, ball pythons in my case, and we have got to put a stop to this IMMEDIATELY!! John Dumas accepts deliveries for Pamela Mansulla, and then she lies in an attempt to con the person into believing she never received the delivery. JOHN DUMAS and PAMELA MANSULLA live together in Brockton, Massachussetts, and I have received recent proof from a reliable source that John Dumas's name does/did appear on the mailbox of the address given to me by PAMELA MANSULLA. Please be aware of the following adress: 164 Prospect Street, Brockton, Massachussetts 02301. Hopefully my information along with any information provided further in any other forum about these two individuals, will put an end to there SCAMMING, LYING, THIEVERY!! Thank you for reading my post and please take NOTICE!!

Old 07-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
Megan_&_Pierre
Sorry to hear you fell victim to these scammers...

Have you contacted the police in Brockton? I would assume they would already have info on this duo and this additional info might help to secure their fate in jail....

Do you have any e-mail where Pamela said she did not recieve the snake(s) in question?

As posted in anotehr thread, did you in fact speak to the delivery driver? Can you get an electronic copy of the signature (I know Canada Post keeps electronic signatures available for the shipper)? Do you have tracking info? Confirmation of delivery and the trade value on the(se) animal(s)? Any photos sent to you and the full headers/ip's of the origination e-mails to see whether or not the e-mail were coming from John or Pamela...

Best of luck and I hope you can get your snakes back, but I'd act fast, they probably won't hold onto them for very long... also keep an eye on the classifieds, they may have some new BP's for sale

Old 07-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
rsk7405
Yes, I have been in contact with the proper authorities, and things are currently in the works. The bottom line is that the package itself did not require a signature (was not going to a business), but I have been in direct contact with the delivery driver, there is tracking information, and confirmation of delivery has been indicated. I have the trade value info, and originating I.P. addresses, as well as original pictures sent to me. It's just upsetting to know that there are people out there who can take away years of hard work in a matter of days!! I think their will be alot of people keeping a keen eye for any suspicious activity on all herp websites after reading these forums, regarding these two scammers!! Thanks for the reply, Rich.

Old 07-19-2007, 05:54 PM   #4
Danielsherp
OMG I BOUGHT A HET PIED FROM THEM! I THOUGHT THE SNAKE WASN"T A HET PIED WHEN IT CAME IN. I argued and argued with them and finally came to the conclusion there is nothing I can do about it! So I took the snake I guess we will see if it proves out..... I doubt it hearing this I think I just got scammed,

Old 07-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #5
Megan_&_Pierre
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsk7405
Yes, I have been in contact with the proper authorities, and things are currently in the works. The bottom line is that the package itself did not require a signature (was not going to a business), but I have been in direct contact with the delivery driver, there is tracking information, and confirmation of delivery has been indicated. I have the trade value info, and originating I.P. addresses, as well as original pictures sent to me. It's just upsetting to know that there are people out there who can take away years of hard work in a matter of days!! I think their will be alot of people keeping a keen eye for any suspicious activity on all herp websites after reading these forums, regarding these two scammers!! Thanks for the reply, Rich.

Good to hear, keep us posted and good luck!

Old 07-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
Other Thread

Got it

Old 07-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #7
crotalusadamanteus
OK, now that I figured out which tab I'm in...

Sorry to hear that yet more people are coming forth with bad news about these two. Good that you are coming forward, but bad for the industry as a whole.

But, these guys aren't too bright it appears. I suspect they will be stopped in time.

Good luck recovering your loss.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!