Bad Guy Craig Martin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2019, 01:18 PM   #1
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
A timely and interesting post that I thought would be worth including in this thread.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=695947
It certainly points out that a lack of results can be bad luck and that perhaps parties should be extra patient realizing that the results they were hoping for may not necessarily be because the animal is not a het.
However, I do feel that if a seller voluntarily chooses to agree to a replacement, that changing that agreement or adding extra requirements at the last minute is very poor customer service.
poor customer service ..., He doesnt rate anything!!!!
But when i offered the purple snow to him and he denied it. Thats not my fault. I didnt even produce this asnimal. Yet was wiilling to help him out. But not anymore. Then to turn around and say i ship firstr due to the chance im going to send a sick animal!!! screw that . Maybe he should learn some respect at the same time. But whatever. I have not screwed over anyoner. and will not .

Old 07-29-2019, 07:13 AM   #2
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
poor customer service ..., He doesnt rate anything!!!!
But when i offered the purple snow to him and he denied it. Thats not my fault. I didnt even produce this asnimal. Yet was wiilling to help him out. But not anymore. Then to turn around and say i ship firstr due to the chance im going to send a sick animal!!! screw that . Maybe he should learn some respect at the same time. But whatever. I have not screwed over anyoner. and will not .
I'll say it again . He doesnt rate anything. Anyone that has any experience breeding double recessive genes using visuals doesnt always yield the results one would expect! Not to mention using hets !! The fact is this. He didnt make enough eggs to prove or disprove anything.
He needs to breed it again. Get better results. That's the common sense solution.. He still has the nice babies. Out of it. Had he not gotten disrespectful he would of had her. BUT NO BREEDER IS GOING TO SEND OUT ANOYHER ANIMAL WITHOUT FIRST GETTING THE OTHER ONE BACK! so stop acting like I'm wrong. He is the customer. He doesnt give the orders. But the best part is this. Their is no bad post about me. I've always helped every one. That's why I offered a purple snow. That he denied. . Either way he publicly attacked me. For an animal that's not proven to be het anery. Supporting this behavior is in fact shameful. .. Damian heads to your mail box bro.....cant wait till you read it. . Lmao