Bad Guy Adrian Acevedo (ID: Dendroaspis101) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:30 PM   #1
Haomin
Adrian Acevedo (ID: Dendroaspis101)

Apologized,I don't know how to continuous post the pics(if admin can help me to upload the pics I can send to you thanks). so if this post not conform to the requirements please let know . Thanks
Hi ,my name is Haomin Liu , from China .
Mr. Adrian Acevedo, forum IDendroaspis101, Nick name: Andy Juile , from Bradenton , Florida. The owner/manager of SW Florida Venom Farm.
-------------------------------------------
I know Mr. Andy from my partner, because I want buy some special tortoise , my partner said Andy can help me, they cooperated for years, and Andy is a good guy and also a professional on transport reptiles.

The first time business (26th Nov. 2014)was perfect, He gave me a great help , I am grateful to him, and give him $1500 (including three tortoise package charge and shipping )and some reptiles ( a CB mangshanensis Viper /a CB Chinese king cobra/ some Chinese turtles) in return. He felt very happy and very satisfied . ( these reptiles I asked my partner sent to Mr Andy by express )
But this is the first and also the last successful deal.

The second business (began at the middle of Dec 2014), due to my client want some gilas and albino igs from Tom Crutchfield Reptiles. But Tom can not export the gilas , so I asked Andy, can you help me to buy the gilas and albinos igs from Tom and shipping to me ? He said ok. Due to he is a reptile retail seller and have interest in Chinese vipers, I told him I still have some mangshanensis for sale, and he show me a great interest , he said many his clients asked him about the mangshanensis , after he got the return (he posted the pics at his Facebook page) . So I told him I can send 10 mangshanensis to him , but can not apply the permit, he said that's no problem if I can not give him the cites permit. Because he not need the permit when he sell them to the national wide . Due to I want him to buy the gilas and albino igs from Tom , he asked me about the mangshan's price, he hope can get them at 11000 usd plus my offer ( 3.3 gilas 750 each , 2 albino igs 1000each) , so he means the 10 mangshan give me 17500 usd. I told him , due to your last time business's help, I can give you the mangshanensis at 13000@10 include my offer,and you can buy the gilas and igs after you sold the mangshanensis , and you don't need pay in advance (so it means he don't need pay anything ). So I asked my partner to take them back and transport to andy by express . He sent 9 heads ( one dead when transport ) to Andy ( 30th Dec ) , and he got them at 4th Jan 2015. After he got them he told me all the snake health and big , he felt very happy. But after 20hrs , he told me one mangshan dead, but all the others are good and ate well. I said that's ok don't worry about this. (So he finally got 8 mangshanensis ) Due to all the mangshanensis were male , I said I can give him at 10000@8. (And he also owned me 2500 usd for the last tortoise deposit)

For my offer, I give him the link to Tom's ad before shipping the mangshanensis , and due to he have personal grudge with Tom , he said will ask his friend to buy . But after he got the mangshanensis , he said all Tom's gilas sold , but he will find from his friend , I said if the size and pattern as Tom's , that's will be ok. I told him I need 1.1 retic and 2.2 banded . He said that's no problem , he have some friend breeding gilas. But two weeks past , he only find 1.2 adult retic , and I told him I want 1.1 retic and 2.2 banded. He said his friend only willing to sale the retic and he will find for me ( after I talk to my client, my client feel very helpless and disappointment but he said if can not find the banded , that's will be ok) . So I asked Mr. Andy send the 3 gilas first . But after I got them , I found they are subadult gilas , so I asked Andy , he said they almost adult........after that he found a male banded for me , I said I need a pair , and please paired it and send to me. But he told me the price at 1000 each, I said I won't take it , I told you Tom priced them at 750, then he told me Tom's not adult one...I said ok , I don't need it , just give me the money, He said ok. (As far as I know he send the gila to his importer at southeast of Asia )

But the most to my surprise and disappointment thing is after one month later he told me some of his client said their mangshan have problem and dead( one month later.......) , They can not find the reason, he told me he will invite the veterinary expert to find what happened. I said ok , if you got the result please let me know ( at the end of that day, he not give me the reason) . After this time, I begin to remind him about the payment and offer, he always said ok I will give you the payment today or will contact you today........

One day I ask him when he can give me the payment , he said the business closed and will ship the rest mangshan(4) back to me ......I said ok , and you still need to give me 2123 for the balance, he said ok , will do the math tonight... After he blocked me from Facebook and whatsapp. And talk to my partner , I am not trust and will not have business again. Last month I see his fb page he post a shipment pics , include a mangshan , write the last mangshanensis, I comment , please contact me. He talk to my partner , all the mangshan are dead and that one is the tortoise return..... But I see the our classified , he still sale mangshan at 18th June .....

So at last I spent 9377 usd ( 12500-1873-1250) got 1.2 retic gilas........
That's the story, apologized for my poor English , and also apologized for not sorting the pics if the administrator need me to post more chat record screenshot ,please let me know. And if someone want know the more detail things you can send the email or add my Facebook . Thanks
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2015, 10:44 AM   #2
Haomin
upload some pics
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
Haomin
add more pics
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2015, 01:11 PM   #4
Haomin
Upload pic
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2015, 11:36 AM   #5
Haomin
^^^^^^^^^

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!