Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #61
Dam3aH
yes i love greek tortoise from libya or north africaian greeks
trust me , i aint arabic

Old 07-12-2017, 02:50 PM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
i am trying to file dispute by phone and Resolution Center online.
I'm glad you are trying, please persist until the Paypal dispute paperwork is done.If you are able to immediately escalate it to a dispute, I think that is a good idea.

When you get some rest, work on posting the screen shots of the emails your seller sent to you please. It is important for our community that we can see what he said.
We can help, but you have to do part yourself, and I know you are trying.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:58 PM   #63
Dam3aH
Lucille
thank you for your help and support, im just new to this.
hey, and i am a dumb dumb, kinda stupid.
im blind , i trust people to much makeing me nieve.
i dont know how to think good. but,
lucille thank you for your time and energy.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #64
Lucille
Becky you are not dumb. Naive, maybe, but you can learn. If you are going to be buying high dollar turtles, it is worth putting in the 'foundation' skills such as being proficient with Paypal keeping good records and knowing how to post screen shots.
A very good education can be had just be reading the BOI daily.
I look forward to seeing your screen shots of the transaction emails.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #65
Robert Walker
Quote:
robert , i am not arabic.
It doesn't matter to me what you are, American, Libyan, Polish or (insert).
I do care however in trying to understand why we are getting such poor input from you.

I'll ask again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
What Paypal address did you send the money to?
Quote:
i paied all of this to ashleys pet store
^^^^not an address
Example. "The paypal address I've been sending $7k to is: ashleypetstore@fakeemail.com"

Quote:
robert you kinda hurt my feeling
Pull up your big girl pants and put on your A game. You are about to lose $7k. Solve the problem 1st and then deal with your feelings 2nd.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:41 PM   #66
bcr229
Quote:
robert , i am not arabic. i do not understand what you have posted to me.
Your grammar and responses to questions are coming across like English is not your first language. There's nothing wrong with that, but it would be an explanation as to why you're having trouble comprehending and responding to the questions the other posters are asking.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:59 PM   #67
Dam3aH
hey bcr229 thanks,,,,seems you and robert killing me,
my memory is lost due to medications (psychotic ) due to depression
and others. i been truthfull, and honest, i have answered all your questions, to
the best of my ability. i told you the truth, some pepole like me super slow. alright
so back off.
hey its been pleasure talking with all of you, but its time for me to go away from this BOI, i have the correct information on what to do in paypal.
because all of you attacking me, so thank you all, im pure texan yes my grammer is bad ,by the way i am on dissability for my condition, so you all go have fun and attack others, im out of it , good-bye

Old 07-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #68
Snake-Queen
Quote:
hey bcr229 thanks,,,,seems you and robert killing me,
my memory is lost due to medications (psychotic ) due to depression
and others. i been truthfull, and honest, i have answered all your questions, to
the best of my ability. i told you the truth, some pepole like me super slow. alright
so back off.
hey its been pleasure talking with all of you, but its time for me to go away from this BOI, i have the correct information on what to do in paypal.
because all of you attacking me, so thank you all, im pure texan yes my grammer is bad ,by the way i am on dissability for my condition, so you all go have fun and attack others, im out of it , good-bye
I did not see anyone attacking you. I saw many confused by your responses & seemingly lack of English comprehension. Your sentence structure is decidedly foreign, as in English isn't your first language. That isn't a bad thing, but it would help for to be honest about it.

I for one am very confused, but I am glad Lucille has you on the right track. I hope you get your money back.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:16 PM   #69
Dam3aH
no problem , thank you anyway snake queen

Old 07-12-2017, 08:30 PM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
,by the way i am on dissability for my condition,
$7000 is a lot to lose,disability payments are generally fairly small.

Quote:
but its time for me to go away from this BOI, i have the correct information on what to do in paypal.
I reviewed the thread again and in post #21 you posted the payment dates. Unfortunately it appears you have exceeded the 180 day deadline to initiate a Paypal dispute.
I'm hoping you post your email screenshots, the community can make suggestions but you have to do your part in providing information.

If you go away from this BOI instead of providing info, all you will have accomplished is announcing to any predators that might read this thread that you are ready, willing, and able to be their prey. They will be delighted when you answer their ads.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!