Bearded dragon couches for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 07-07-2017, 09:52 PM   #1
Hwhite.07
Bearded dragon couches for sale

Hand made couches for bearded dragons, other reptiles or small animals for sale. Made by me out of outdoor foam and cotton fabric. These have no wooden frame making them easy to clean. Standard size is 10"x4"x5" and fits my medium sized dragon. Each couch comes with one pillow. Larger sizes available upon request. PM me with any questions. $35 each plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Neat idea Hannah!

Old 07-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #3
Insomniac101
Admittedly, I kind of did an eye-roll about this - there was a thread years ago on another forum, where a guy set up his carpet python cage with furniture. Not just a perch, mind you, but it looked like Malibu Barbie's beach house. His error wasn't in trying to make the cage aesthetically pleasing, but rather, that he posted it publicly. If I remember correctly, he was tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

Those actually look cool, and sturdy. I have one of those hammocks that attaches to the glass with suction cups, and it falls down all the time. My Beardie is big and heavy - do you make anything larger?

Kathy

Old 07-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
My Beardie is big and heavy - do you make anything larger?

Kathy
Hammocks never worked for my dragons.

Sounds like you need a big and tall section also Hannah.

Old 07-08-2017, 02:53 PM   #5
Hwhite.07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Admittedly, I kind of did an eye-roll about this - there was a thread years ago on another forum, where a guy set up his carpet python cage with furniture. Not just a perch, mind you, but it looked like Malibu Barbie's beach house. His error wasn't in trying to make the cage aesthetically pleasing, but rather, that he posted it publicly. If I remember correctly, he was tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

Those actually look cool, and sturdy. I have one of those hammocks that attaches to the glass with suction cups, and it falls down all the time. My Beardie is big and heavy - do you make anything larger?

Kathy
Hi Kathy! I can make essentially any size! I definitely debated posting my couches haha I can totally see some people thinking they are ridiculous, but I am also a little ridiculous so I figured why not 😆 And I have the same problem with hammocks, my dragons just peel them off the glass. PM me the size of your dragon and I can send you an idea of the size that would work.
Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2017, 02:56 PM   #6
Hwhite.07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Hammocks never worked for my dragons.

Sounds like you need a big and tall section also Hannah.
I think you are right! I have been testing foam density for really big ones. Someone wanted one for an iguana!! I have never had an iguana but I know they get big haha
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2017, 12:43 PM   #7
MomofDnNnD
I love these couches. Great work. A couple years ago I had a bed made for my beardie and he put himself to bed on it all the time, even had a matching pillow and bed set.
Some people enjoyed the pics and some didn't, but in the end it was my bearded dragon.

Also, if you are having trouble with suction cups, try using 3M Command Hooks. I've used them for years and they hold up to the heat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!