my full name is Jason willand im the one ripped off by darkforest reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
milkman22
my full name is Jason willand im the one ripped off by darkforest reptiles

sorry about my 2 different post i have a brother named justin who used my account however im the one that posted on darkforest reptiles an nick nistico i have tried contacting nick by phone an by email he ignores my emails an phone calls as well this is no jok i bought a crocodile monitor from him that he basically lied about having an never sent me he then advertsied this same animal 2 weeks later for sale on kingsnake.com monitor classifieds thats pretty much the story
best regaurds Jason willand

Old 08-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #2
ExoticsExpress
You should report him to Kingsnake for fraud, im sure if he is ripped from Kingsnake.com that would be a scam blow for him.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
Buslady
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman22
sorry about my 2 different post i have a brother named justin who used my account however im the one that posted on darkforest reptiles an nick nistico i have tried contacting nick by phone an by email he ignores my emails an phone calls as well this is no jok i bought a crocodile monitor from him that he basically lied about having an never sent me he then advertsied this same animal 2 weeks later for sale on kingsnake.com monitor classifieds thats pretty much the story
best regaurds Jason willand
It'd be nice if you used some capitalization, punctuation, good grammar, etc. Your run on post makes it tedious to read.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:19 PM   #4
David Reid
I have been wondering this for some time now?

When did AND become AN? It makes you sound like a freakin 1st grader or is it Ebonics that I just am not familiar with?

Dave

Old 08-06-2007, 08:28 PM   #5
critical bill
I understood it just fine Gina. And I'm sure the majority of intelligent folks here understood what he wrote just fine also. This isn't a summer school english class. If you have any advice for the fella that can help him get his money back or his animal shipped to him please offer it up and put your two cents in.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
David Reid
I do not think the point is to post like you are in...

English class, but to be taken seriously, on a public forum...at least try to post at a 5th grade reading level.

Dave

Old 08-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
English class, but to be taken seriously, on a public forum...at least try to post at a 5th grade reading level.

Dave
I don't validate a persons complaint of being scammed by how serious they are about spelling and punctuation. Some of the smartest folks I've ever met communicate most effectively orally.

Being sooo smart as you are , I just don't understand why you cant decipher what he is trying to communicate in his post. Gina as well.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #8
romad119
I believe Bill's point is to maybe do it in a PM or email. Or maybe to combine it in a post along with other stuff.

Jason,

Do you have any of the emaisl that you could copy and paste? Details such as dates, etc help alot.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:11 PM   #9
David Reid
I never said I was soooo smart.

It is the internet age, the town crier age is over. I am just trying to point out, that if you post on a public forum, of any kind, and expect to be taken seriously, take a look at what you wrote before you post it.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
It is the internet age, the town crier age is over. I am just trying to point out, that if you post on a public forum, of any kind, and expect to be taken seriously, take a look at what you wrote before you post it.
Stop while have the chance Davey. All you did was point out to the guy just how illiterate he is. Thats all you did and all you continue to do. You compared his writing to a 1st grader. Thats all you did. You did not ask him to post specifics of his claim to assist him in any way shape or form. You did not ask him to clarify what you may not have understood. What you did, being sooooo smart, was to criticize his writing even though we all know you completely understood what he was writing.

The guy already feels like a chump being scammed and out his money and his animal, and you want to make him feel like a complete and total moron. Youre a swell guy Davey!!! Why dont you go kick his dog and set fire to his house?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!