Inquiry Ben Siegel auctions - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2017, 12:28 PM   #41
ArtemisHime
Sorry still learning pictures
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2017, 03:46 PM   #42
BenSiegelReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileCollector View Post
I have done a few of his auctions with no problems. Now i have recently agreed to trade off my 2017 hatchling balls to him and have heard nothing in over a week. I havent received a list to choose the trade from or atleast the $650 cash offer that was mentioned or a shipping label. I of course bought shipping supplies on his word so im out a little money but again the auctions were good, just dont take his word when your supplying him with something other then money. PS: i blame the online employee in charge of facebook

just wanted to address this as we take very good care of all of our suppliers and there is more to this correspondence. Here is an direct unedited copy of our messages back and forth about this deal on this persons babies.

AUG 23RD, 7:52AM

Âñdrēw Thømàš
Hello Ben. I have roughly 25 ball python hatchlings im getting rid of. I couldn't remember if it was yourself that was looking to purchase them? When you have the time please let me know if that was you and well talk more on it. Thank you
SEP 16TH, 4:22PM

Âñdrēw Thømàš
Males:
2 Normals
2 Spider 100% het hypo
2 Pinstripe
2 Spinner
1 Spider poss het hypo
1 Bumblebee 100% het hypo

Females:
2 Enchis
2 Spider 100% het hypo
2 LesserBees 100% het hypo
1 Pinstripe
1 Lesser
1 Spinner
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Hi. I can offer 650
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Instead of cash, willing to trade for 1-2 other bps?.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Sure
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Most of them are eating pretty good. Theres a few that are being a pain as usual
When u get a chance if u want to send a list or something id appreciate it.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
I have too many to list. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll find it
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Some sort of pied, albino combo or something nice or the black pastel, yb complex
SEP 17TH, 8:48AM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
We have all of those things. Let's get a deal together
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Yes sir. Ive never shipped either so i may need a little help on how and what to do.
SEP 17TH, 11:21AM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
You will need an insulated box. It has to have live harmless reptiles written on it
You put the number, scientific and common name of the contents on it . We will send you a label to put on the box for shipping and you're done
SEP 17TH, 2:55PM

Âñdrēw Thømàš
That i can get at fed ex?
Ben Siegel Reptiles
The insulated box? You can take any box and line the insides with styrofoam from Home Depot

Âñdrēw Thømàš
Gotcha. Ill pick up some styrofoam and get it ready today
Monday, tuesday itll be ready to ship
Ben Siegel Reptiles
SEP 17TH, 6:38PM

Âñdrēw Thømàš
Xxandrew19xx@aim.com i got the materials ready to go
SEP 19TH, 6:09PM

Âñdrēw Thømàš
Hello just making sure were still for a trade. My buddy has made a deal with yous as well so we will be shipping in the same box. Just need 1 label
SEP 19TH, 8:58PM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
Ok. What's his name?
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Matt sokolas.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
I just messaged him
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Alright thank you.
9:23AM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
Andrew did you send with matt?
2:58PM

Âñdrēw Thømàš
No i did not. The deal was supposed to go down last week and we heard nothing from you. I didnt hear from Matt until this morning that he got a label but my snakes wouldnt fit in the box.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Ok. You heard nothing because you told us you were shipping with matt.
That was the last message you sent to us. No problem.
Did you want to ship separately?
Âñdrēw Thømàš
I bought shipping supplies. I just ordered a ton of frozen pinkies since this deal looked like it wasnt happening. I never got a list to choose from on what the trade was gonna be.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Not sure. Your the one that told us you were shipping with matt to begin with. We had nothing to do with that. He shipped yesterday.
So you don’t want to ship. Ok. Well let us know what you decide.
I would get hopper mice for baby balls also. Pinks are not really an ideal food source.
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Im not gonna get into with you. You said we would get a label early last week and bam we get it a week later. I will not be doing business with yous and ill gladly message your boss on this horrible customer service ive gotten.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
This is ben. I am the boss. How in the world did we give you horrible customer service?
Oh wait. Your the dude that put that post up in the boi. Nice story you posted. I’ll have to copy and paste this correspondence on here to show what actually transpired. You can keep you snakes.
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Lmao so you read that and now you wanted to fix things. Pathetic
Ben Siegel Reptiles
I don’t want to fix anything. I don’t want your animals or your business. I just put it together that you posted that. Lol.
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Does it always have to go that far before something is done? Guess when it comes to someones reputation thats where it hurts
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Take care
Âñdrēw Thømàš
Sad part is i didnt lie on it either. Have a great day
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Yes you did. You gave a totally different accounting. So different I didn’t even think it was the same person posting. Read back through our messages and timeline. You told us you were shipping with matt. That’s between you two. Not me.
Âñdrēw Thømàš
I know i did that was the plan almost 7Days ago. Read your message to him about sending the label Early Last week. Again i didnt get a list to choose from for my trade. Neither of us heard from you since then. Now i wake up to a did you send your snakes with matt message?
One last thing, the label you sent with the bow size was strictly big enough for his snakes not his and mine. So it seems like you wanted them separated
Ben Siegel Reptiles
This is a relatively small purchase for us. We don’t care if they are separated or not. That was your request to ship with matt. Not ours.
And yes. That was the plan.
It didn’t happen for whatever reason and now we are the bad guys. We told you above we did not have a list for you but had the items you were

Old 10-05-2017, 04:36 PM   #43
ReptileCollector
Thumbs up

1. Agrees to send a label to the other seller a week ago and never does.
2. Never lets me or the other seller know he is sending a label in email and does it out of the blue.
3. Never sends me a list for a trade i can pick from
4. Sends a 12 x 9 x 7 sizes shipping label weighting 2lbs to the other seller expecting his 19hatchlings and my additional 19hatchlings to fit in that sized box? Lol
5. Now argues that we are supposed to go against the weight and box size.
6. Blocks me
7. Id advise no one to do business with this clown. Horrible customer service, worst i have ever received.

Old 10-05-2017, 04:49 PM   #44
BenSiegelReptiles
I guess to give proper context I should also include the correspondence with his friend Matt who actually did ship us and was a pleasure to deal with. We will include the unedited correspondence below. Nothing bad to say about Matt-He was super apologetic about his friends terrible behavior.

No I don't. I have never wholesaled a group before I have no clue what the prices would even be. I only ever sold them one by one and I'm sure the prices will be a lot less then that as a group. I can take a guess if you want I just don't want you to think I'm insane with what I put out there. If you wanted to make an offer if not that is totally fine by me.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
I'll add it up
SEP 19TH, 2:58PM

Matt Sokolas
Awesome thanks in advance
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Looking like 1300-1500
Matt Sokolas
If you could do 1500 I would definitely be up for it.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
How many animals total?
Matt Sokolas
19 total
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Shipping will be about a 100. I'll send a label if we can do 1500 shipped
Matt Sokolas
Yeah that's not a problem at all.
SEP 19TH, 8:59PM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
Are you sending with a friends group?
Matt Sokolas
I can if .you want if it saves you on shipping them.
Andrew only about 2 minutes away so it wouldn't be any trouble.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Ok
SEP 22ND, 4:44PM

Matt Sokolas
Is early next week good with you? Or do you have another date in mind? My email is dlln2020_75@msn.com
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Ok early next week
MON 1:53PM

Matt Sokolas
Haven’t heard from you so just wondering if we are still on? Or are you no longer interested?
Ben Siegel Reptiles
We are a go. Need address and phone for the packing slip
Matt Sokolas
Address is 17 hazleton st Ashley pa 18706 phone is 570-820-7605
MON 6:34PM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
Label sent
Matt Sokolas
Ok I’ll get them packed up and sent out tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 70s here tomorrow do you think I should send them as is or should I include a heat pack?
TUE 11:53AM

Matt Sokolas
Going to send them with no heat pack looks like 80 for the low down there tonight. Just want to double check with you before I pack them. I’m sure you guys have way more experience shipping then I do.
TUE 4:43PM

Matt Sokolas
Ok all set tracking number is 787935606748
TUE 9:06PM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
No heat packs
Ben Siegel Reptiles
9:22AM

Ben Siegel Reptiles
Matt did Andrew send the stuff as well?
Matt Sokolas
No he didn’t there was no room for both in the box. And he said you never got back to him about the trade he was looking for. So I assumed the deal with him was dead.
4:08PM

Matt Sokolas

Sry wrong person lol
All mine arrived alright I’m assuming though correct.
Matt Sokolas
Sorry for any confusion with the situation with Andrew snakes shipping with mine. When I saw the size of the box and the weight I just assumed the deal with him was dead. Andrew can be a little hard headed to deal with sometimes so hopefully he’s not giving you too much of a headache. I apologize again for any inconvenience it caused.
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Guy is an asshole. Put a post up about us in the board of inquiry. His last message to us was that he was shipping with you. That’s it.
Saying we don’t honror our word and what not. Bullshit.
Matt Sokolas
Damn hopefully u can get it deleted. Not sure why he would even do that without sending you a message first.
Please don’t hold anything against me just cause I know him. I am surely not him and don’t conduct buisiness in any way shape or form like he does.
Seen by Matt Sokolas at 4:23pm
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Matt nothing against you but I do need to talk to you about 4 of the snakes. Call me at (305)305-

Old 10-05-2017, 05:03 PM   #45
ReptileCollector
its sad those messages dont show the week pause with no word from Ben at all on whats going on. So we had no idea if we were still doing the deal or not. His loss is anothers gain. My comments were to show the horrible customer service which it clearly expresses and i will not be doing any kind of business with him. Id advise no one else to do the same. Save yourself the head ache!

Old 10-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #46
BenSiegelReptiles
yes they do--there is dates and even times on each message thread on both unedited posts. So yes--it shows every pause- on both threads.

Old 10-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #47
ReptileCollector
When it says monday to monday, thats a week skip, not the same day. You also lied to me saying that you were ben siegel but were actually amir. I will message him now about your shady business

Old 10-05-2017, 05:14 PM   #48
BenSiegelReptiles
DUDE--You are crazy--This is Ben--Amir is my partner-we both answer messages--there is nothing here to debate--there is the only and all correspondence having to do with this transaction. From beginning to end--the only thing omitted are a picture of a shipping box that was sent as you cant copy and paste pictures. ITS ALL THERE.

Old 10-05-2017, 05:32 PM   #49
dieselfan
Andrew, why would you even ATTEMPT to initiate with another person or business when
A) you have never shipped before
B) you do not have shipping supplies
C) you dont even know what you actually want
I probably would not have even replied to your messages. Especially after you admitted that several of the animals you were trying to trade are not even feeding consistently.

Ben, hats off to you for your patience!

Old 10-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #50
dieselfan
initiate a trade

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!