Ron Tremper - Awesome animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
SPJ
Ron Tremper - Awesome animals

I got another animal from Ron today and, as usual, beautiful animal.
You can't go wrong when dealing with him.
Thumbs up.

Old 05-17-2006, 09:02 PM   #2
Greg Riso
Wink Agreed

Hey Steve. I see you now have a pair of Bluefields going on. Congrats on your new arrival! As you know I picked up a pair of them as well as a pair of Corn Islands from Ron. They're all doing great and it was a pleasure doing business with him. He's definitely got some nice dwarf species. Don't know what else he has but I like surprises.

Old 05-17-2006, 10:40 PM   #3
SPJ
You're right.
I now have an unrelated pair of Bluefields. A "C" female and a "D" male.
The male has some wicked tail striping on both sides.
Ron needs to learn how to take picture though. (like I should talk my pics aren't that great either LOL).
Both snakes are 10x better looking in person than the pics he had of them.

Did you happen to notice that Ron eats a lot of potato chips?

Old 06-12-2006, 11:03 PM   #4
Tenor Goddess
Awesome snakes from a great guy

I too bought a pair of Ron's phenominal bluefield's boas. They are GORgeous kiddos and just get more beautiful with every shed.
They don't care for handling but eh, I figure I can convince them in the long run (the female in particular says otherwise. haha!)

Can't wait to see how these kids develop!!

Ron was very professional to deal with and a sweetheart to boot.

Hugs!

Amanda Rose

Old 06-13-2006, 12:23 AM   #5
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenor Goddess
They don't care for handling
Really. The two I have are completely docile. Reach in and pick them up even if they are in their hides. They slam food but the male has never shown any aggression and the female calmed down after a few days.

Old 06-13-2006, 12:25 AM   #6
Tenor Goddess
The male I have is really more of a macklot type personality...meaning he thinks every time I open his bin he's getting food and wags his little tail in excitement. The female is the loud hisser of the pair. lol!

I'm sure with handling they'll calm right down. The female I have noticed, utilizes her hide box a LOT more than the male who seems curious and likes to explore.

Hugs!

Amanda

Old 06-13-2006, 09:51 AM   #7
SPJ
I noticed the exact same thing with the male being out roaming while the female stays hidden more.
They'll calm down soon for you.
I can't get over the colors on these things. MUCH better than any pics could show.

Conrats on the pair. They are fantastic little boas.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:57 AM   #8
Tenor Goddess
Couldn't agree with you more on their amazing colors. The pictures of mine were great alone but upon getting them here...wow. I love to let them roam in the sunlight (in our reptile room of course, goodness knows what's in the yard we presently live in front of. haha!). The irridescence and red just gleams!

Once my camera is working (well the camera is fine, it's the software to download all my pics!) I'll post some pics in the boa forum.

Hugs!

Amanda

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!