Assistance please… - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-04-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
DAND
Assistance please…

Could someone with genetics knowledge and more patience that I currently possess please reply to this thread and address the quoted paragraph (post #36) below? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...140#post672140
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosad View Post
Gary O!! Did the customer with the "66% het cinn" that you have first hand kowledge about mention the fact that i told him it may be a het if there was a thing, but not with a co-dom? did this customer also mention that the ball python he bought was a sizeable female and was sold as a normal to him for $30-35 bucks? I wrote on the cup what it could be so he can check it out. I dont think he was "taken" in that deal.

I try to represent the animals I have to the best of my knowledge.

Daniel Peck
Chaos Reptiles and Supply LLC.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
LadyOhh
There is not such thing as a Het Cinny in regards to how he was trying to pass it off as.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!