Wanted Adult Bloodred Cornsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 08-30-2016, 06:07 PM   #1
LyeLovesHerps
Adult Bloodred Cornsnake

Hello fellow herp enthusiasts,
I am in search of an adult Bloodred Corn of similar quality to the picture. Gender does not matter, but I would like a snake that will stay red for its entire life and won’t go brown. I also like to handle my snakes, so an animal with a calm disposition is preferred. If you are interested in doing business with me, shoot me an email at Lyelovesherps@gmail.com
Thank you for your time (:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2016, 03:28 PM   #2
jlflemmons
Hey there Mate,

Just wanted to give a heads up. Walter Scott is a fantastic breeder of over 50 cornsnake morphs. I personally purchased a 1.1 of ultramel candy canes and I am excitrd, thankful, and pleased all rolled into one. Walter appears to have several of his two distinctive bloodred lines available. I have linked the clutches here for you along with Walter's email address. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Serpents2000@aol.com

McD line clutch 24 - http://www.wscornsnakes.com/clutch-24.html

McD line clutch 45 - http://www.wscornsnakes.com/clutch-45.html

Old 09-02-2016, 07:56 PM   #3
NorthwestSnakes
Are u looking for just a red snake or a bloodred line for breeding? I have a male proven amel for $35+shipping if u want just a red snake. Email for pics if interested. Brooke@nothwestsnakes.com
Hope this helps!
~Brooke

Old 09-03-2016, 04:07 PM   #4
LyeLovesHerps
Wink

Hello,
Thank you both for your response. Unfortunately, I'm looking for an adult bloodred for breeding.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #5
LyeLovesHerps
Wink

Hello,
Thank you both for your response. Unfortunately, I'm looking for an adult bloodred for breeding.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2016, 09:48 PM   #6
backafter30
First, your example bloodred is simply outstanding. What a beauty! I don't blame you for wanting that quality. You said gender doesn't matter, but then later that you intend it for breeding, so I thought I'd mention that gender is actually a significant issue when breeding.

I happen to have a pair that I'd be willing to part with. The female is a bloodred amel (Fire) that is puppy dog tame, laid back, and always produces beautiful eggs for me. She is an '08, but still has many years of breeding ahead of her. I am only willing to part with her as I have kept her younguns (with more genes) to carry on.

My male is a 2012 bloodred stripe (like in your pic), but more on the orange side than your red example. He almost looks like an everglades rat sometimes. He's a bit more active than the female, but never aggressive. He is het for amel and lavender. These two are unrelated. PM me if interested. Jim
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2016, 01:15 AM   #7
LyeLovesHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by backafter30 View Post
You said gender doesn't matter, but then later that you intend it for breeding, so I thought I'd mention that gender is actually a significant issue when breeding
I've been looking to breed bloodreds for a long time, but I'm sick right now and don't have the energy or money to care for two, so I figured I'd just get one now. I will be breeding in the future, but since I can't right now it doesn't really matter which gender I get first. Also, I can assure you that I know the importance of gender to reproduction.
Also, your snakes are nice, but I'm going to hold out for something more intensely red. Thanks for the offer though.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!