Info Jordan Russell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:14 PM   #1
TIBOR PAPP
Jordan Russell

I know he is well liked and I have known him a long time.. and really don't want to drag him in the mud ..but..the way he has been with me ..is just the opposite..of Jordan.
on june 18th 2013 he came over and picked up $5000 worth of 2013 boa morphs..july 4-5.. Jordan came over and paid me $1500..which was fine and I left him alone all summer and early fall..times up ..need the balance.
not emailing or calling any longer..
not sure what to do..paper work for small claims is next.
so sorry for this!

Old 01-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #2
DavidBeard
If you have proof, post it. Otherwise, its just he-said she-said.

Old 01-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
California Breeders Union
David,

No need for proof. I most certainly owe Tibor $2,700.00 for a group of consigned animals.

It is not his fault this has lapsed longer than it should, and that is my fault.

There has been no avoidance, no unreturned emails or phone calls.

There was a few day period where he thought I was avoiding him, but that was because my phone number had changed (I had made sure to blast that all over facebook, changed it on my website, kingsnake/fauna ads etc...)

By the time I realized he had been trying to reach me (through a friend) he had already gotten himself quite worked up. I sent him a lengthy email explaining what had happened and asked him to call me once he had calmed down (and re-provided the new number).

I never heard back.

Some time later (a few weeks maybe?) I got an upset text from Tibor's wife asking why I was avoiding them. I explained I would never avoid them (I have known Tibor for maybe 13 years or more?) we had a lengthy conversation via text about the situation and I thought we had an understanding that I unfortunately did not have the funds to cover the consigned animals and until some inventory started moving I couldn't fill the remaining consigned value ($2700).

I offered them the trade in/up animals if they were legitimately concerned that I was avoiding them and wouldn't pay. Since via text it was suggested that I was ripping them off. This was declined, and Robin and I left the conversation under the pretense they would wait for inventory to sell.

They have done nothing wrong, I have had a very rough year financially and have simply over-extended myself. They are without a doubt a top priority for me, and they will most certainly be paid in full the moment I am financially able.

I apologize for this situation, and my mess is my mess to clean up.

Jordan Russell

Old 01-14-2014, 05:53 PM   #4
chris l
Very impressed that some one finally manned up. I expect nothing less from you Jordan. I feel that what you just said Jordan speaks volumes for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 01-14-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris l View Post
Very impressed that some one finally manned up. I expect nothing less from you Jordan. I feel that what you just said Jordan speaks volumes for you.

DITTO!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #6
Lucille
Ditto here too.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:41 AM   #7
chazzz
Quote:

Just like others stated, Chris you took the words right out of my mouth or fingertips rather!!

Jordan is honest, trustworthy, and dependable, an all around great guy, a definite asset to Herpetoculture!!

Old 01-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #8
Keith Northrop
Tibor.....With All that said.......It makes me want to send Jordan $5000 worth of Snakes!!
With all the great reviews an all....So I can wonder if All the proceeds(Cash) went to USARK?? You know all those Fund raisers. Just my Opinion!

Old 01-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #9
JPCBoas
Quote:

manning up and paying up are 2 different things. If a deal is made and you have to pay by a certain day then that should happen no matter what. If you take something on credit you should make sure you can pay for it and not hope to resale it and pay for it.
How many times have we heard "I will pay you" and this is extended for months at a time and never see a dime!!
Make a deal stick to a deal!!!
Just my 2cents and the way I conduct myself

Old 01-27-2014, 12:36 PM   #10
Ken Foose
keith, your statement borders on libel. And if you had chipped in and participated in the auctions you would already know there were no cash transactions and that no money was sent to or passed through Jordan's hands. Statements like that piss me off. Keith, you are a good guy, but really?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!