Frank Martin - Frank Martin Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Martino Reptiles
Thumbs up Frank Martin - Frank Martin Reptiles

All,

I probably should have posted something on the BOI in many of my prior dealings with Frank Martin, but felt compelled to do after the last business transaction. Frank is one of those guys in the reptile industry you are proud to call a friend, and not just someone to be proud to own animals from.

His quality and collection is superior, and his passion for both the reptiles he owns, and the standards he holds himself to surpass most in the industry. Frank is a family man, and not just someone who owns reptiles and has a family (if that makes any sense). What it means is that his honesty, integrity, and positive attitude makes everyone around him feels special and valued. Whether you are purchasing a normal boa for $60.00 bucks, or a Moonglow Arabesque Het. Blood Boa, he is always there for you as a friend and breeder to ensure your purchase is not only a good one, but a happy one.

Just to show you how incredible of a guy Frank is, I had a female snow boa (that I purchased from another breeder) giving me a problem with feeding. I called the breeder and asked for some help. The breeder was quick to blow me off telling me it was my fault for not calling him sooner. Anyone ever hear this line before?

Anyway, without hesitation, Frank offered all the support he can offer and even volunteered to keep the animal in his quarantine room and have it monitored daily to ensure the animal had the best chance at feeding regularly. I never purchased the animal from Frank, but he was there with open arms to help me in any problem I had. Not just as a run of the mill customer, but as a friend concerned with my problem.

Side note: The female is doing amazing now, and the problem was temperature related due to some faulty AP Plastics heat tape.

Anyway, I purchased a number of animals from Frank, and the most recent addition (Motley Het. Albino / 50% Het. Anerytheristic female) is no different. I'm proud to deal with Frank as a vender, and i'm even more proud to consider him a friend and confidant.

If you are reading this Frank, thank you for everything and I look forward to doing business with you in the immediate future.

Regards,

Vic Martino

Old 05-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
colorado
Yes, I have heard good things about Frank. In fact, I have been trying to find him ;-)
I was told by "Exotics by Nature" (Sean Bradley), to search for Frank here.
If anyone knows how I can locate Frank, a helping hand would be appreciated.
He can email me at:
happi2ski@yahoo.com
Thank you very much~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!