For Sale Extreme Brindle Dalmation, Yellow Harley (possible extreme), and Red Line Babies!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
redskinsdude
Extreme Brindle Dalmation, Yellow Harley (possible extreme), and Red Line Babies!!!!

Have a few geckos up for sale today. Got them in on a trade and just don't have any plans for them in my projects and could use the money to pay off a few purchases :-)

First up is Sulu. Sulu is an extreme brindle dalmation poss super dalmation ( I don't have time to count the spots lol )
She is only about half fired in the one picture and not fired in the other one. Awesome gecko that loves the bugs!!! Selling as a possible female but i don't have a loupe.
$150.00 OBRO

Next up is my yellow harley (possible extreme) This picture doesn't show the difference in patterning nor show her completely fired. Please inquire for more pictures on this one. Asking 150.00 OBRO Selling as a possible female but i don't have a loupe.

Finally is my red/orange line babies. I have three available that are ready to go out. They are all very similar to the one pictured when completely fired up. Asking $75.00 OBRO each selling as unsexed

I can be reached at 240.405.5325. All babies are feeding on pangea fruit mix, bfg, and crested gecko diet as well as dubia and crickets.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Tyler
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!