Good Guy Mike Daniels---Awesome Reptiles---GREAT GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2008, 04:36 AM   #1
psilocybe
Thumbs up Mike Daniels---Awesome Reptiles---GREAT GUY!

I've been friends with Mike for a few years, and have seen him grow into quite the accomplished herpeteculturist. I just picked up some snakes from him this weekend when I was in town (not all of them were from me), and I have to say, the deal went great. Mike takes great care of his animals, and I'm proud to call him my friend. I would not hesitate to deal with him, and you shouldn't either!

Old 10-19-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
psilocybe
A few corrections/clarifications:

That one line should read "Not all of the snakes were FOR me", not "from".

Secondly, while Mike's animals certainly are awesome, that wasn't the meaning in the thread title...his business is called "Awesome Reptiles".

Old 01-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
psilocybe
An update to this thread...

Mike has recently (as of 12/31/08) sold his business, Awesome Reptiles, to another party, who exactly I am not familiar with. This is just an update to reflect this change in ownership and state that all transactions done with Awesome Reptiles past 12/31/08 are NOT with Mike Daniels, and should not reflect upon him.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
psilocybe
And as a side note, I should state that I am not trying to say anything bad about the new owner of Awesome Reptiles...I have no idea who he/she is, but if they know Mike, I'm sure they are pretty reliable.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
danielsmn1
Thanks Abhishek. I appreciate the kudos. Looking forward to heading up and visiting. Mike

Old 02-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #6
danielsmn1
Back again

Just wanted to get it out there. After selling my shop several years ago and concentrating on some other things in life, I am back. We have started breeding again as of last year. While we do not have a storefront, we are hoping to provide some high end animals at a wholesale level for shops. We will also be retailing a small amount of our stock. We are working with Ball Pythons, Cornsnakes, Hognose, Sinaloan Milks, Sand Boas, and Solomon Island Ground Boas. We have named our business Cross City Exotics.

Mike Daniels
575-312-3208

Old 02-27-2014, 09:38 PM   #7
danielsmn1
Back again

Just wanted to get it out there. After selling my shop several years ago and concentrating on some other things in life, I am back. We have started breeding again as of last year. While we do not have a storefront, we are hoping to provide some high end animals at a wholesale level for shops. We will also be retailing a small amount of our stock. We are working with Ball Pythons, Cornsnakes, Hognose, Sinaloan Milks, Sand Boas, NM Locality AZ Mountain Kings, and Solomon Island Ground Boas. We have named our business Cross City Exotics.

Mike Daniels
575-312-3208

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!