Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 3:23 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
In case you have not been following along, I have been posting all of this.

*I* have not bred these, but it does not matter, because *YOU* have not bred het to het and proven it out either.

The rest of your message is largely gibberish? Jealous? You are becoming more adorable with each email.

I am not mad at all. I am, however, highly disappointed by being unable to trust anything you claim regarding these animals now. I also think you do not know what slander means. Mean people and haters? This must be Darik.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:09 PM

you still refuse to answer the only question of importance here for the third time ,have you or any of you bred these ,? the answer you are so desperate to hide is NO , so your accusations are baseless no one has ever told me they have bred them and didn't get good results or bad results .my first posting of these was way back in 2002 , you didn't inform me that they were hets ,i am aware having been breeding tortoises and snakes since the 1970s and i am well aware of how simple recessive genes work. in my ads posted on kingsnake i explain before i ever here of you in my ad that the sunsethypo gene has not been proven out ,but i thought it could prove to be a simple recessive and IF it proves out the price will go up . looking over all you pass emails i have never made a excuse for anything .i live in a military city norfolk va and it is common for someone to be transferred out of the USA after the first visual hypos were sold on kingsnake that first buyer who produced sunsethypos moved out of the USA .i don't see why that would be consider a excuse ? merely what happen ,i have no control over that . further more in your posting for het sunsethypo you never stated in your ad that you believe the het sunsethypos are not real . even if you did sell them for what you paid for them . but know i see that you are just jealous because you though the sunsethypo het could be real after all but when i came out with a blonde tortoise all of a sudden the camels back is broken and you are making up more slander i have people from the 180s who bought these first generation animals and explain in my kingsnake had that i was shutting down the blonde pardalis b project to work more on p.p these 5th genertion animals were the last babies from the other generations which i no longer have lots of people local here have seen this project over the last 30 years it is not something new that just popped up . there are pictures of blond leopards on line that have as much blonde as my adults so its not like i am coming up with the only blonde leopards that exist ,my pardalis B are line bred not a recessive gene .but i would say they are among the the top end of blond leopards out there i am not calling them snow leopards as some others are , so let me get this straight in your email below your are saying that its my blond leopards that are making you made so your are trying to slander me because you are jealous of them? and if it wasn't for the neon blond leopards things would be believable ,please save me the trouble and post this whole thread ,if you don't i will . the world doesn't like mean people and haters . you are only hurting yourself with your hate .

Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #22
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 3:59 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Calm down, Darik.

Seems like this a major concern for you.

Friend, this. People I know, that. Rectal rumors, all.

You seem upset, naturally, that your little fairy tale is getting unraveled.

You should just post all of the undoctored photographs you must surely possess showing the several sunset hypos that you claim have been produced. Share them on the BOI. Nothing rallies support like that and you surely have evidence to spare.

When should I hear back about the "slander"?

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:48 PM
Sub: Re:

no i have not been following along IT IS NOT A CONCERN FOR ME,,but i am glad you are posting this for me as i have never posted anything on fauna and don't rely know how even though i have been a member for years and have seen people get into very heated arguments where breeders try to cut down each other to try and discredit someone , so over these years i never wanted to be involved in that . and YES THE GENE HAS BEEN PROVEN. FROM A HET TO HET BREEDING LOCALLY FROM A FRIEND THAT POSTED AND SOLD THE FIRST VISUAL SUNSETHYPOS AND WERE SOLD ON KINGSNAKE.COM so there is a ton of people that have followed the project and know that the gene has been proven have seen hypos posted and sold picture the whole thing. these were hets bought from me that i watched grow breed and produce sunsethypos. just because almost no one has a sexed breeding pair of sunsethypo doesn't prove out any of your accusations whats so ever .i am glad that you are exposing your self for who your really are . i have forward this back and forth email to over 100 people in the reptile world and have gotten back a lot of dislike for you. looks like there are a lot of people who you have been dishonest with in the past

Old 02-26-2014, 05:32 PM   #23
Joe I
Hello Nick. Let me start by saying I don't really care for the BOI after all the "roasting" I see that goes on here. I have learned if you want to answer a thread on the BOI, its best to say your peace, post whatever evidence you have, and be on your way. That being said I don't want to take sides. But, I will say Nick your "post #16" was pretty damaging. Pic one shows the normal advertised pic that usually goes with their ads, pic #4 makes has no pinkish hue to it. So, I agree in that aspect. No matter the lighting a morph is a morph and should always retain its color. I say that your post #16 is damaging (unless proven wrong) because its seems as though the first picture was taken as the sun "was setting". I based this on the glare, medium of light, and shadowing of the picture. But, just clearly my observation from what you provided.

Wanda/Derik, I am not against you at this point. But.... I have to agree with some of what Nick has stated. As, will most people. If you have been producing these 100% Het. for Sunset Hypos for over 10 years now, (not sure on the exactly how many years), certainly -there should have been someone who had bred 100% to 100% by now. In which, you said a personal friend of yours has. My advice is very simple. Simply, go to your friend, ask for the pictures proving the gene and shut everyone up here. It would clearly squash this thread.

The other valid point Nick made was you- yourself should have been producing "visual" Sunset Hypos by now. So, why not breed one of your 100% Het. Males you originally produced 8 or 10 years ago back to the Mother? Again, not against you here but many people will read this and will be asking themselves these questions. A pink phased baby would bring big bucks versus selling $800 Hets. for so long. So, it doesn't make much business sense when presented to people.

Anyway, I really hope you can provide proof and move forward. I have dealt with you and your husband and our transaction went smoothly and I personally have no complaints about you.

Best Regards, Joe....

Old 02-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #24
nickolasanastasiou
I would have preferred that this individual or duo would simply back claims and be done with it, but everything I has heard from him/her on this is an evasive excuse. She keeps claiming that they are nebulously "out there", but then...nada.

Maybe in the "next few years", as you can see in the next email, which is an old yarn to me at this point.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:11 PM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
...I have* heard...

Old 02-26-2014, 08:11 PM   #26
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 7:07 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Hopefully, one of them gets back to you sooner than the next few years, Darik.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:45 PM

i am sure someone will get back to me that has produced sunsethypos ,if not soon in the next few years as the ones that have been sold over the last ten years come of age to breed , i have no concerns about that . i think the world is tired of haters and bitter people . the emails have proved without a doubt that your accusations have no basis , you will never ware me down with your lies and hate try as you may . it is obvious even if you were holding a sunsethypo in your hand you would have a new issue ,as soon as i told you i could track down people who hatched sunsethypos you are already laying the ground work to dispute pictures and what ever other proof that one could provide. being that i as well as many others know i am on the wright side of the truth , i will be happy and tranquil every day of my life ,and i feel sorry for you that you seem to take the low road in life , and probably have been for a long time . sincerely Wanda Patterson

Old 02-26-2014, 08:18 PM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 7:07 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
You seem lost somehow, Darik.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:43 PM

again i see you didn't tell the whole truth you posted only one of my emails not the rest where you are exposed for reselling het sunsethypos . on one hand saying how great they are then once you sold them telling everyone they are not real . i have seen every posted you have made about someone , surprise they were all bad . i am going to get all the the emails posted .and let everyone decide what they want .i have been a Rn most my life and near retiring ,i have seen everything and learned that you can not worried about things you have no control over ,you are just a bitter bully that's going to do what you do so am not desperate or concern about what you post or what you do ,,
sincerely Wanda Patterson

--------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what to make of this one. The switch to signing of the name on the recent emails leads me to be suspicious it is in indeed Darik I am corresponding with. Also, the "you only posted one of my emails" part is interesting. I have reposted every email, along with my response to each, that I have received today. Just "one" did not make multiple pages of volume.

I look forward to the wealth of conclusive photos in the next few years since, according to her/him/them, around thirteen have already passed. Then maybe it will be said to wait for 2020. Then 2030.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #28
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 8:03 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
I am not interested in insulting you as much as am in relaying information, Darik. That is why I have posted every email you have sent me today along with all of my responses to them. Since you make things up about "hating" things and so forth, it makes the most sense to me to be be transparent.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: Hypo CH/RF hatchlings

come on nick is that the best you got?

Old 02-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 8:13 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
If you do not wish to post evidence supporting your claims, that is your prerogative.

See, unlike your "slander" claim, what you just posted is libelous. I do not own any Gpp of any kind at this time. I divested of them as well as most of my babcocki. The only leopard tortoises I currently own consist of a single large female babcocki and a hatchling intergrade that I am waiting to receive once a safe shipping opportunity comes along with a break in the weather.

I breed a number of species and a morph or two here and there and have expanded and contracted my collection over the years to try to get it where I want it to be (and am still working on getting my numbers down, not up; this time last year, I had almost twice as many animals as I have now). Unfortunately, since the sunset hypo thing you were claiming does not appear to be real, an entire project's worth of time was wasted on a fake morph.

Plainly and simply, I do not believe the claims you have been making.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:03 PM

it would not make a difference either way today or ten years from now ,you would just say it is a hologram or some story ,i am sure you never run out of though's stories ,i am getting a lot of support and stories about you and will be passing along your story , the consensus from people emailing me is that you bought my sunsethypos and then sold fake ones while keeping the real ones . very good try you almost got away with it ,so after 9 years of me selling these you suddenly make this unfounded story ,it is making perfect sense to me know ,this way you can discredit me and you have plenty of spare p.p as you stated from your breeder friends .i always thought it was weird your always buying and sell tortoise but lack the skill and know how to breed them while attacking others on fauna . you must be trying to compensate for some sort coming in your life ,

Old 02-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #30
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 8:24 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
I posted everything you have sent today. Judging by the quality of your responses, I would not advise you to speak to medicine when you have been challenged so frequently today by the very language you attempt to type in. Yours must be a heavy burden, Darik.

If I did not believe you were trying to make unfounded claims about your non-morph-yet-called-morph animals or were now at the point where you just create stories to try to perform some kind of delusional projection, I would have thought you might be suffering from a disorder beyond mere shysterism.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: Hypo CH/RF hatchlings

you need to reread you emails ,are you taking all of your meds?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!