Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:27 PM   #31
aSnakeLovinBabe
As someone who has plenty of experience in PS.... The photo of the tortoise male mounting the "red" one is pretty clearly very off color... Wherever intentionally or not. The dead grass and even the male tortoise are stained reddish color, and the "fixed" version of it looks surprisingly like what would come right off the camera, stock.

Also before I even got to reading anything, I was scrolling and saw the first photo you posted, showing the supposedly red tortoise from the side in some green grass. I instantly thought to myself, looks like the tort was selected with a wand and crudely had the hue moved over a few notches toward the red spectrum. Only then did I actually read and realize that's what this is about. Hell, with a half hour I could take a picture like that and make a "new morph" that was SO much more convincing than that.

To Darik/Wanda/Carmen Sandiego or whoever you are.

This is NOT a hard concept. Grab a cell phone. Write today's date on a paper, and take NEW PICS of you holding the red torts and post them up. This will literally take you what.... 5 freaking minutes? You have all this time to sit around and send email after email to Nick and dodge a REALLY SIMPLE solution but you don't have 5 minutes to do this? You were able to post pics of them for your ads so why is this such a hard concept to understand?

You know who hides things? A person who has something to hide.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:11 PM   #32
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you, Shannon. That explanation is appreciated and your logic regarding a simple means of offering some evidence likely echoes in the minds of multiple folks reading this.

----------------------------------------------------

Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 8:54 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Your fantasies are fascinating to me, Darik.

The last thing I bred were some elegans, the offspring of whom were sold to a local fellow with an appreciation for nice chelonians. He has local friends with interests and appreciation to match.

A hoarder would not sell things off, by the way, as a hoarder is governed by an effectively compulsive drive to accumulate.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: Hypo CH/RF hatchlings

i do not believe your claims of having enough knowledge or skill to be successful breed anything , i don't believe that you really have sold the real het sunsethypos ,i do believe your are a hoarder of tortoises and reptiles and are overwhelmed and trying to dump a bunch of sick animals prove it otherwise to me ,your hole theory is that there is not enough sale's of hypos . you are not believable at any level and you have proved it with your careless actions . you have carelessly tried to smear my reputation and i suppose you want me to be real careful with yours.

------------------------------------------------------

Darik apparently has an active imagination. The one thing I often mention to folks is how I seek to avoid becoming encumbered by too large a colelction because we have relatively harsh winters here for tortoises that mostly do not engage in brumation in their natural habitats.

As for the false assertion of not breeding, well, I explained it above. I sell all of my offspring these days and I resell roughly half or more of whatever I buy as I constantly configure and then reconfigure my projects, their numbers and sizes, and their directions to optimize for my plans and resources. I would imagine most keepers with a bit of size to their collections do the same.

For fun, here are four shots of some of the aforementioned elegans babies I was fortunate enough to produce here in late 2013. Not especially relevant, but they do refute the false claim (of many now, it seems) that I have not been successful breeding anything. There are other species (and a morph) that I also breed here and there, but this example should suffice.
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 9:15 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Your perspective and rich fantasy life are rather fascinating, Darik.

Silent majority.... Hilarious.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:00 PM

you may have a few friends backing you on line and are feeling like a big man ganging up on me ,but the silent majority of people emailed me directly do not want to be bullied by you or want there reputations damaged by you .i can tell you that i am not afraid of you in any way .you are such a small person inside i do not see why anyone would be afraid to stand up to you . i think we have covered this story enough if you really have without editing these emails which i will check when i have time over the next week for everyone to see where you stand and where i stand . so i will not be returning or reading any more of your petty email . you can live in and have your dream world ,i have wasted all the time i am going to waste at this time .

Old 02-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #34
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 9:19 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
I would venture a guess that I know more than you about...pretty much...any matter of importance.

I am surprised a "nurse" would not know that.

I must be blessed with clairvoyance, as I did just that just now.

lol

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:04 PM

sounds like you know more then me about hoarding , glad you got help , as far as your breeding something prove it ,i want proof ,why don't you prove it . if you did sell something i am sure you got it from some else and resold it ,you are a one trick pony , this is clear

Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #35
laterob
Wanda/Darik - it seems pretty convincing that you are a fraud.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:30 PM   #36
Walter1
pardalis games gone too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 9:15 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Your perspective and rich fantasy life are rather fascinating, Darik.

Silent majority.... Hilarious.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:00 PM

you may have a few friends backing you on line and are feeling like a big man ganging up on me ,but the silent majority of people emailed me directly do not want to be bullied by you or want there reputations damaged by you .i can tell you that i am not afraid of you in any way .you are such a small person inside i do not see why anyone would be afraid to stand up to you . i think we have covered this story enough if you really have without editing these emails which i will check when i have time over the next week for everyone to see where you stand and where i stand . so i will not be returning or reading any more of your petty email . you can live in and have your dream world ,i have wasted all the time i am going to waste at this time .
That's right- X marks the spot as loudly on Sharron's post as on the little fella's carapace. Diversion is a game not rewarded here. Follow Shonnon's suggestion or the game is up.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:33 AM   #37
Joe I
I am online everyday and was as a longtime Kingsnake user for many years, (until I found out the owner had some bad business practices, whole other story)

But.... I can honestly say I had "never" seen a "visual" sunset hypo baby or juvenile, for that matter, for sale on Kingsnake, ever! Is there anyone out there that did see these animals Wanda was referring to??? Just very curious! Also, Wanda... still trying to be Switzerland here and give you the benefit of the doubt...

1. You never answered the question of why you would have not bred a 100% Het. Male Hypo's, that you produced 8 or 10 years ago, back to the Mother by now? Why was this not a goal of yours to begin with?Assuming the morph trait truly exists, the clutch result would have been 50% "visual" pink animals, and all the rest of the babies would be 100% het. for Sunset Hypo! So, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain by doing this! That is the part I am having a very hard time with. Just for a moment let's forget about everyone else that purchased them, you should have proved this out by now. Then, one of your comments was a bit odd where you stated there should be some proof in the next "few years". I do personally know someone that has (3) 100%Sunset Hypo Males, and a 15 or 16 inch 100% Het. Sunset Hypo. Female. I will definitely drop them a line and find out what is going on with their project. Once again, I would also figure a breeder like yourself would have pictures of any visual offspring produced by one of you past customers. I certainly would being a Morph producer myself!

As much as I don't like to say it, things are definitely not looking to your favor right now. Especially, after years of selling and marketing these animals.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:55 AM   #38
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter1 View Post
That's right- X marks the spot as loudly on Sharron's post as on the little fella's carapace. Diversion is a game not rewarded here. Follow Shonnon's suggestion or the game is up.
Honestly. It takes some serious talent to misspell my name twice, two different ways in three sentences! Hahahaha

Old 02-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #39
jtrux
I like Shannon's idea the best. Go snap a new photo now.

Old 02-27-2014, 01:02 AM   #40
aSnakeLovinBabe
On another note... I think it's time that anyone who invested into the project got together and readied a lawsuit for FRAUD. It's pretty clear here what is going on.... This person is going to continue making up nonsense to try and keep you all from banding together and taking action. See through the smokescreen!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!