Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #51
LauraB
Yep, 757-340-5461 resolves to Carl G. Patterson, Norfolk, VA.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...45&mid=4763354

I don't want to post a screen shot for obvious reasons, but please click/read the entire obituary.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant commander Carl Grier Patterson, deceased (1925-2011)

"Left to cherish his memory is ... (son) JXXX LXXX Patterson (Wanda H. Patterson) of Norfolk, VA; He was the loving and devoted grandfather of ... and [/b]Darik Joseph Patterson of Norfolk, VA.[/b]

Looking back on his 32 year naval career; LCDR Patterson, enlisted in the U.S. Navy at the age of 17. He went on to proudly serve aboard many aircraft carriers including three tours of duty on the USS Forrestal. He served our country proudly during WWII, the Korean War, and the Vietnam Conflict, retiring in Virginia Beach in 1974."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda/Darik ... just freakin' despicable you now use your former father-in-law/grandfather's good name to further what looks like a scam you've perpetuated over the years.

Awesome job, Nick

Old 02-28-2014, 12:53 AM   #52
nickolasanastasiou
That is an entirely new low.

So shameful.

Thanks, Laura.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #53
nickolasanastasiou
I am also adding that there may be suspicion that Joe Patterson may be a person or the person handling many/most/all transactions. Not simply Darik or Wanda (or not by themselves).

Also, the Paypal address used to receive funds on their end is bghynee@aol.com and that is attributed in Paypal to Wanda Patterson.

Old 02-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #54
nickolasanastasiou
It appears that "Joe" Patterson is what people call Jody Lamar Patterson and Darin's middle name of Joseph is after a grand-uncle or something.

Old 02-28-2014, 11:22 AM   #55
nickolasanastasiou
Darik's middle name. Sorry. My phone does not deal well with "creative" spelling.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #56
Big Time Reptiles
Wanda~Did you really think the scam you orchestrated with the G.p.p. would go unnoticed?

It' OBVIOUS, no one with a scam is going to fly below the radar of the BOI, thanks to the good folks who take the time to sniff them out, like with this scam.

Nick, & Laura, my hats off to you both & the BOI! Keep up the great work.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-28-2014, 03:46 PM   #57
Joe I
I really like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before making any conclusion. I did one trade with Wanda and the deal went smooth years ago, but that's it. But, this whole Sunset Hypo thing is starting to truly stink like a scam. WOW! I watched their ads online for years!!!!!! They rode it out a long time too! My questions on my posts here were certainly never answered. If the can't provide any pictures or videos of their animal(s), this will go down as the Bernie Madoff comparison in the Tortoise Industry! Wow! Just shocked!

Old 02-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #58
nickolasanastasiou
I was asked where I got the first and fourth photos in post number 16 of this thread.

The answer is it is from a forwarded message from my cousin that was sent to him by Richard Fife. I had it reforwarded because, while I had retained the photos, I had lost track of the message, as I was still trying to "keep the faith" that the project I and others paid so much into had some merit and the bag of excuses were somehow, if you hit your head just right, semi-believable.

I will first post screen shots of the forwarded message and then the remaining two photos that Richard used to illustrate how he thinks "Wanda" (or Joe/Jody or Darik) "miracled" up her pseudo-morph by creating his own examples of what I guess is an equally real "sunset hypo sulcata" and two "sunset hypo babcocki".

Speaking of babcocki, look closely at the image of the so-called F2 on the gym mat. Do what I did, which was to blow it up to 200%. Look at the original scutes. No double dots. No real indication of dotting at all. In fact, it looks like what it most likely is. A modified photograph of a very high-white babcocki. Interesting how all of the babies advertised for sale have the traditional Gpp-related scute patterns, yet this one was "magical" enough to have a Gpb-related scute pattern. What are the odds?! Funny. An obvious Gpb when blown up. The shell shape hints at it, too.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
You have to read those in reverse order.

Here are the other two photos mentioned above.

I wish that I had actually listened instead of held out hope like I did.

Much praise to Richard for being so forthcoming. He is a stand-up guy by all transactions and conversations I have had with him.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2014, 11:05 PM   #60
Arizona Tortoise Compound
Since I let Wanda know about this thread she has been emailing me. I have asked for photos with today's date and a video with the date in it. She also wanted me to share her emails.......

From Wanda to myself.....

hi Andy ,i was able to have a friend drive out , and take pictures with the date on a piece of paper . my tortoises in the winter are housed a good distance from where i live. it is a 45 minute to one hour drive one way from my home in the city in norfolk va . there is always someone there taking care of things but not someone i could have take pictures . i use to be out there a lot . my mother is still going , but has had dementia for some time , and it has become much worse the last 6 months .i had to remove her from assisted living , and we are taking care of her . i am always running behind these days , and often rely on others to help with the reptiles , which really bothers me.
i will be home tonight and down load the pictures and send them to you along with a statement if you could post it , that would be great . i am not very hopeful anything will shut up nick he always has a paranoidic theory about something .nick would say everything i am saying here is some excuse ,for me , i call it life , i am really over this stuff . thank you for your time and help Wanda

From Wanda to Fauna.....

i would like to remine everyone that when these were posted on kingsnake aprox 10 years ago , my ad stated that the gene was not proven . that it was unknown if the type could be reproduce . if it was proven out over time the price would go up ,however i never raised the price and the majority were sold as a unproven gene , most of the people that wanted these already bought them early on . albino red foot sells for over 7000 each ,hypo redfoot over 5000 for sub adults ,i see albino adult snapping turtles 40,000 the list goes on , my point is i sold these so cheap one could not loose buying one ,i have seen resells of my line of p.p for 10 inch males 4000 to 1000 each ,i have seen normal p.p adult males sell for 800 to 2000 each and normal adult females sell for 2000 to 4000 each . so no one ever looses ,even baby normal p.p are worth today 200 to 375 each ,i have maintain the price slightly higher on these then normals to keep from crashing the market for people who are really going to breed them and to make it so people can resale them .the people who panic and sell there het sunsethypos stand to forfit big profits selling hypos , the people who breed these will be the big winners not me ,i was never in the running to make hypos ,i am up in age it would not make since for me to try . nick is correct in saying that i never proved out the gene myself ,and the only basis thus far was sunsethypos that had hatch from a buyer who bought the very first ones aprox 2000/2002 there were only a few back then .when i declared that the genes had been proven , i explain in the posted ad on kingsnake how they were proven ,and that i didn't ever produce any myself , nor was i trying to ,i stated to buyers that these are too big ,i didn't have the room ,they are even bigger know . i need someone to move them for me when they need to be moved . so i could not keep more or create a herd . all this is old news and documented at the time in my ads ,to date i do not believe there are any other females large enough to breed at this time ,p.p females need to be bigger and older then pardalis b to nest . plus the eggs have a diapause ,know one as far as i know has bred these other then the ones from 200/2002 . here is a picture taken 2/28/014. wanda patterson

Here is the photo.....

My email to her/them.....

Ok, Ill share it. But I think you need to get online and defend yourself still. Can you get a video clip to me?
The picture you sent is small and looks resized or cropped. Im afraid everyone will still say you photo shopped this.
A video would be the real proof. Can you do that?

Wanda response......

Hi Andy , the picture was not touch whats so ever , at the same time the pics were taken a video was also made with the dated paper next to it , the problem is it is so large it can not be emailed , i have called a friend to help me ,she says she can put it on youtube for me and i can send you the information ware to view it . clearly some of the people on the fauna sight will never be satisfied and are having fun mudding the water as much as they can , i am seeing attacks on everything i have even the hognose , something about changing the pictures to make my hogs look better ,well if i do they what are the going to think when i send them the snake? thus far i have never had a complain to me about anything i have ever sold ,this hole thing is all from nick and baseless . so after this i will not be wasting anymore of my time with it ,i have had a ton of my customers email me in suport and i have sold the last few thing i had . in the end it will hurt nick more then me as you can not throw mud with out getting some on yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYLG_Jc9uqk here is where the video can be viewed keep in mine that her enclosure has a dirt floor very dry and dusty , she was taken outside in the cold just long enough to get a pic under natural light , but she can be seen very clearly in the video

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!