Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #71
Joe I
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerStewart View Post
I'm just sitting here hoping to hear more about the neon vanilla rainbow glitter dwarf leopards, or whatever it was she called them. You know, her second secret colony that she has "in the back" that she's been selectively breeding for generations to produce the result she is after.... While at the same time, not holding back a male het sunsethypo to breed to mom.
Exactly my thoughts as well Tyler!

Old 04-04-2014, 04:48 PM   #73
jtrux
This is better.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #74
laterob
If only I had $40,000.

I particularly enjoy how she addressed the unlikelihood of breeding any offspring back to Mom.

Old 04-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #75
jtrux
There are many interesting points that she made.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #76
jtrux

Old 04-05-2014, 09:22 AM   #77
nickolasanastasiou
Pathetic.

That is an obvious attempt to try to cast doubt on my ad for a hypo cherryhead animal since Jodi is now trying to unload the supposed "sunset hypo" and replace the income stream with " neon dwarf vanilla babcocki" nonsense, now made somewhat more difficult due the information revealed in this thread.

Endoscopic sexing does not render animals infertile. A ten inch animal should be able to breed now. Nine more years? That is *highly* suspicious. Makes me wonder if there is an issue somebody is hoping a buyer will wait nine years to realize.

At least the hypomelanistic redfoots the Pattersons have are real hypos, so that is cool.

By the way, the gene is the same across lines. Probably the same locus. This is not like incompatible albinism/amelanism strains with different portions of the pathway being affected by different genes. When people try to say different sources of leucistic sulcatas or hypomelanistic carbonaria are incompatible with each other, it is usually either 1) misunderstanding or 2) willful myth to try to lock in customers.

Anyway, it is a shame that he/she/they resorted to this. It will only draw more negative attention to them.

Thanks for posting that, Josh.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #78
nickolasanastasiou
due to* the

Old 04-05-2014, 09:48 PM   #79
Bryan S
Quite odd indeed, If I bought a 10" hypo and I didn't have any viable offspring for 10 years or longer I would be extremely disappointed and think that I was sold an infertile animal. 10 years would be the scenic route for a neonate, it shouldn't be the case with an adult sized animal.

Old 04-07-2014, 03:04 AM   #80
Herpervet
I'm not going to pile on even though it sure looks bad for Wanda so far. I will say the statement regarding endoscopy causing infertility is ludicrous. I have never heard any credible source or anyone else for that matter make such a claim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!