Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:31 PM   #101
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
With any Custom build things happen which I do not have to explain
Quote:
Again, I'm not going to post any of this info on a public forum
Quote:
I will not be able to post transaction screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Warning: You have been warned about correcting your profile name field. You will remain in a limbo state until you contact me via private message with your real FULL name so I can correct that rule violation.
Seller won't post proofs here, and you REALLY have to wonder about someone who isn't even posting his actual full name after being asked for it by the site owner. Would you send your hard earned cash to someone like that?

Old 08-17-2017, 02:00 PM   #102
senusenu
Won't or can't? Pretty easy to come to a conclusion here. Genuine people would want to show themselves as good people, or at least their excuses being true. Since he won't post, and the customers appear not to have his "proof" either, what else are we supposed to think but that there is none?

The fact he seems wholly unconcerned bothers me, though I can't exactly pinpoint why. I just can't understand someone who plain doesn't care to uphold their reputation.

Old 08-17-2017, 03:53 PM   #103
SiXandSeven8ths
http://www.riwebsites.com/
http://jchurchgraphicdesigns.com/index.html
https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=rireptiles.com

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, I haven't read every post in the thread, but this is some related information.

Old 08-17-2017, 04:03 PM   #104
senusenu
Copypasta.

Registrant Contact
Name: James Church
Organization: Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures & Accessories
Mailing Address: 548 Wood Avenue, Woonsocket Rhode Island 02895 US
Phone: +1.4013652197
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:info@jchurchgraphicdesigns.com
Admin Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Tech Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Attached Images

Old 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #105
Michael Brown
I was a few clicks away from sending him ~1.5k. In a serious pinch for extra large caging, and ATM (and for the next few months) just do NOT have the time to build it myself. I'm not aware of any other custom cage designer within driving distance for me to come pick up with my truck, so I contacted James. Long story short, same song and dance. EXTREMELY nice guy, fully willing to discuss all plan options, A-Z. Very competitive prices. Almost "too good to be true" type stuff. Website looks legit.

Then I started to see complaint after complaint on FB. At that moment, I put the breaks on. Then this thread was revitalized. And I decided to pass. That coupled with his back to back to back messages (with no response from me) on FB trying to get my business. I thought to myself, no respectable business needs your business that bad. Started to feel like the dude was in gambling debt or something. If he put 1/4 of the effort he puts forth trying to get your money, maybe he could come through on 50% more of his existing, paid customers.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:18 PM   #106
TBadSeed
Just an update, still have not received my refund or my enclosure from James. Filed a complaint with the Rhode Island Attorney General. I won't stop until I'm paid in full.

Old 09-05-2017, 02:27 PM   #107
Tkaupp
I'm also still waiting on my refund. I'm glad someones finally taking legal action against this scammer. He keeps talking about "circumstances and problems" and I can't help but wonder if he's ever even built a cage that actually ended up in a customers hands.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:27 PM   #108
tlmoon
Glad to hear you're holding him accountable, Taria. How frustrating...Travis, have you given any thought to filing a complaint like Taria did? The more people that come forward, the better chance that he will be forced to make good on his promises.

Old 09-06-2017, 08:28 AM   #109
bklynsfinest312
This is guy is a real bs artist it looks like he's been doing this for a long time. I hope he gets what he deserves and everyone sees this thread and does not do business with him.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #110
Michael Brown
Ended up blocking him on FB due to his excessive messaging. So what does he do? He continues to pursue the sale via the email I had him send his invoice to weeks prior, lol. Guy is persistent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!