Inquiry on Wanda Torres - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
PaulSage
Inquiry on Wanda Torres

I was wondering if anyone has had any transactions with Wanda Torres of CT. If so, please let me know how the transaction went. Thanks in advance.

Old 05-28-2005, 11:24 PM   #2
Mike Greathouse
Wanda purchased a Ghost Corn and then a Redfoot Tortoise from me earlier this year. Everything went very smoothly and she did everything she said that she would do. Over a period of a couple of months we communicated on almost a daily basis and I consider her to be a friend.

Throughout our conversations, it became very apparent to me that she takes very good care of her animals and that she is someone who truly cares about their well being.

If you have the opportunity to work with her, she comes very highly recommended by me. She is a class act.

Old 05-28-2005, 11:40 PM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
I have had no dealings with her reptile wise but was posting on a thread in a forum where it was found that she had been suspended and registered on a new user name. I have no idea what her reptile keeping, buying or selling habits are and cannot comment on that.

humpbacks1962 ( unknown) - 10/26/04
$10 fine due
Bypassed suspension via member name WTorres - 04/15/05
$20 additional fine due

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=31577

Old 05-29-2005, 12:54 AM   #4
jdany
Wanda has been a great customer of ours. Never a problem.
Always had great communication.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!