Bad Guy Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
Chameleon Company
Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant.

This thread is not about a paid-for product or service. It is to shine a bright light on Robert Nichols, age 48, of Simi Valley, CA. (exact address available on request). He is an internet persona only, it would seem, apparently having accomplished nothing else in his life, banned from every credible chameleon forum for very good reason, but unfortunately chosen to moderate a minor FaceBook forum "Chameleons Gone Wild" (CGW), which is closed viewing to all but members.

Attacking other posters, etc., in internet forums is a common practice of many of the low-lifes in any genre of internet discussion group. Credible forums clean such up. But Robert takes it further. He has harassed folks outside of internet discussions, typically via phone calls, text messaging, etc. The community has long known Rob to be a dirt-bag. For any internet forum to still embrace this entity, Robert Nichols, as CGW does, much less make him a Moderator, speaks to a lack of integrity and character by all involved. The Admin there are Chrissy Lynn and Robert C. Rose.

What follows are actual audio, transcripts, messages, emails, screen-shots., etc, of Robert Nichols and his CGW friends. I will spread it out between a few posts. Other posters may add their own accounts. On at least two occasions, police reports have been filed, once by me, and once by another entity. If it continues, legal action is a guarantee against Robert Nichols.

We encourage others to post their experiences. It is our hope that this thread serve as a resource, should anyone need to illustrate the nature of Admin at CGW, a few of its miscreant members, or of Robert Nichols in particular, they can link to this thread. Or should anyone be considering doing business with these folks, to evaluate the true character of those they anticipate dealing with. It is a shame that the good folks in that forum continue to post there rather than clean it up, although some members there, to their credit, have spoken against Robert Nichols.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:14 PM   #2
Chameleon Company
Some screen shots from CGW

Chameleons Gone Wild has about 1200 members. Like many FaceBook forums, most members are inactive, or just occasional lookers. IMMHO the majority of its regular active members are good people. I post with them in other forums. In some of the screen shots, it is evident that some members there do not approve of Robert Nichols, or those who support him. At the same time, it is clear that he has his small band of butt-buddies. Here are some screen shots, primarily of Robert Nichols' posts in CGW in the last two months.
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2015, 05:35 PM   #3
Chameleon Company
Phone Messages

Here are some of the phone messages left by Robert Nichols in May, where he made five calls to my home in an 18 hour period, the first being around 10 AM, and the last being after midnight. These are transcripts. The audio files are currently too large to upload here. If I can make them small enough, I will post them later.

Quote:
Hey dickhead. I guess your fucking thread didn't go the way you wanted it, huh ? Everybody gonna take you to Florida Wildlife ... hehehehe. Couldn't happen to a better asshole.
Quote:
Hey crusty. That sure didn't go the way you wanted it, did it ! That turned around on you on a dime, didn't it ! Now Fish and Wildlife is coming to your store because you admitted letting invasive species go. Knowingly ! What a dumbfuck. All because you couldn't sell them fucking (inaudible) crosses. I love the way you said 100% locale when you don't have 100% locale. All your shit is crossed dickhead. Have fun speaking with the Florida Fish and Wildlife fuckface
Quote:
Hey fuckhead. You are such a dumbfuck. I bet your kids are all dumbfucks too. Fish and Wildlife is going to shut you down ! Couldn't happen to a bigger asshole
To add context, a few weeks ago Robert and a flash-mob of his cohorts contacted FWC (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission), under whose license I operate, making false claims in the hope of impugning my business. We are not a store, btw, and not open to the public. They rejoiced in their forum how I would be fined, etc. We knew we had operated within guidelines, but waited for it to clear up. FWC did inspect us last week. We passed with flying colors, as usual. No citations, fines, infractions, etc. My license is renewed through 2017. They were not happy hearing the voice-mails, seeing the screenshots. Etc. Should I or anyone else need to file further complaints against Robert Nichols, they said that they would assist. Thanks Rob, btw. You just do not know how to shut up

Old 06-09-2015, 05:39 PM   #4
Chameleon Company
More screenshots.

To remind all. This repugnant entity is a Moderator at CGW.
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2015, 05:47 PM   #5
Dbz4246
I'm sorry that I don't have much to say about the post, but try to edit the profanity. Even the pictures need to be edited I believe.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
I'm sorry that I don't have much to say about the post, but try to edit the profanity. Even the pictures need to be edited I believe.
I cleared it ahead of time. I agree that it is obscene, but Fauna has decided to allow evidence to be presented as is, as opposed to me choosing to curse in my own posting. It is unfortunate that the forum CGW exists. It was founded to trash folks behind curtains. Except it doesn't stay there. The morons there are emboldened to foment malice beyond there.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:39 PM   #7
Lucille
There is a member here 'robmd1' who is a Robert Nichols, is it the same person? I was checking out his past posts, interesting reading as far as how he seems to approach people.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:55 PM   #8
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There is a member here 'robmd1' who is a Robert Nichols, is it the same person? I was checking out his past posts, interesting reading as far as how he seems to approach people.
Yes Lucille. They are the same entity. You came to my defense in a thread a couple weeks ago. I resurrected it the last hour or so with a post of my own, so it should be on the front page. Rob posted in that a couple of times. With nonsense. More importantly, the thread was organized over in the rogue forum where he moderates. Rob has viciously attacked others as he tried to me. I laugh at him. In his face. I crap bigger than him. But some of the girls he has harassed with the phone calls, etc. are intimidated, and probably rightfully so. It is time for the good folks at CGW, and there certainly are some, to throw the Moderator Rob out on his ass. And for Robert Rose to clean up his act as well. If he has a valid gripe, bring it here. No need to hide in his personal circle-jerk club.

Old 06-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #9
Chameleon Company
I emailed the honorable Robert Nichols a link to this thread as soon as I had it up. He has complained that I would not join his forum, as I would supposedly "have my ass handed to me" there, even though I am a member of all the largest forums, and post at least several times per week. We also maintain the largest non-forum website devoted to chameleons in the US, www.chameleoncompany.com, and have for over a decade. We also have a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/TheChameleonComp. So, I am quite active and exposed. Hey Rob, c'mon down right here ! Bring your friends !!! I do not control membership here, as you do at CGW. What do you have to fear ?

Old 06-09-2015, 07:48 PM   #10
jishillencik
I am a member of Chameleons Gone Wild, U.S.A. and I'm not seeing where Rob Nichols is an admin or moderator. He is a group member, but that is all.

If the OP has proof to the contrary, I would like to see it.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
robert nichols