Block Island Fishing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-01-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
SPJ
Block Island Fishing

While fishing for this..............

This was unexpectedly caught on one of the shark rigs.

Old 09-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Art Klass
That looks like so much fun! I love deep sea fishing, fishing from a pier or a beach. Seems like you literally hooked up!

Old 09-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
hhmoore
Nice!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
COOL STEVE!!!!

BRING ME NEXT TIME WILL YA!? ( and Harald too!!!, well have fun!)

Old 09-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
SPJ
Definitely but it will be awhile before Joe lets anyone on his boat again. My brother in law had the brilliant idea of bringing the marlin on board. Let's just say that in about 15 seconds it was obvious that a fiberglass boat and a marlins bill do not mix.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Definitely but it will be awhile before Joe lets anyone on his boat again. My brother in law had the brilliant idea of bringing the marlin on board. Let's just say that in about 15 seconds it was obvious that a fiberglass boat and a marlins bill do not mix.

LOL ouch.... Them and Tarpons! ( When i was in Key West last summer we went on a deep sea fishing trip. and the captain of the boat was pretty awesome * his parents owned the boat* and told My family and I about how he put some line in right at dock because HUUUUGE tarpons hang out there waiting for him to toss dead fish out to them. Well he got one, and when he got it up onto the boat the thing managed to really damage the boat, AND the pier/docks. LOL)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!