For Sale OR TRADE!!! Male Central American Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
boanation
OR TRADE!!! Male Central American Boa

I am on deployment. I sent my wife to pick up this sweet female Guyana. The woman gave her this and will not give us the money back. So here he is. See my thread in BOI for more details on the story.

Fortunately he seems healthy and mite free. About 4 ft in length. That is all I know about him. We have had him one day.

I am asking 100 plus shipping for him or will trade for something else? Let me know what you have. Looking for boas, balls or leopard geckos only.

731 307 7841
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
NeoReptiliac
You've had him for one day and already got him in the rack with your other snakes?

Old 11-10-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
boanation
This is all the room we have right now, all the other rooms are filled with quarantines and then theres the snake room. We have this one rack that is 4 high and has 3 snakes in it. Out of room.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread