Northern California folks, please answer a survey on pet stores! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
SirenSanJose
Lightbulb Northern California folks, please answer a survey on pet stores!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6GD97R2

I'm in the very early stages of writing a business plan to open my own fish and reptile store. I'm trying to collect some data from local fish and reptile keepers on how the current stores serve, or fail to serve, the hobbyist needs. It's only 10 questions, should take just a couple of minutes. Thank you for your time!

Old 02-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
done and done!

If you don't mind me asking, where are you thinking of opening your new store? I used to go to the store in Sunnyvale (can't remember the name) and every once in a while to the store in Campbell but I think that one shut down 5 yrs ago due to a fire at the archery place next door.

I had to answer no to the fish questions, but I used to keep fish and always enjoyed the stores that had both fish and reptiles together.

Old 02-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
SirenSanJose
Probably downtown San Jose, as it's both near where I live, and has no fish or reptile stores nearby.

Thank you!

Old 02-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Downtown San Jose is a good choice! Also over near Santa Clara Univercity might be good too. Either way, good luck and if you do open, let me know, I'll come down and check it out! (I've been eyeing one of your cresties on your site for a while now anyways lol)

Old 04-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Paige n' James
Diana,
I have filled it out. Sorry just cruising through the classifieds and came across it. Hope the info helps. I would defintely come and visit your store. I don't mind traveling and love to go to interesting (reptile)stores. V/R Paige

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!