For Sale breeder females for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Ben Biscy
breeder females for sale

i have three breeders up for grabs, one for cheap as she's got an attitude and is currently not eating (6 weeks and going)

my scale is dead, so i don't have weights, but i assure 100% that all three are 4 year old +. please examine pictures for scale. all three are hold back dinkers, one is exceptionally dark, one is axanthic-like, one is really faded like a pastel, but without the clear belly...

i did not raise any of these, they were all purchased as adults, all three as proven breeders (although the picky one i question...). i cannot say who's the breeder, or if they are wc or cb, i do not know. all three were purchased at different times, and at the columbia sc shows. i'm getting out of bp's and concentrating on larger species. if you're interested in a younger female, picky feeder, i can include her for an additional 30$, but i cannot guarantee her. she eats mice sometimes, rats other times, and skips the rest of the time. i also have a very healthy 1.5 yo female reduced pattern that i'll add to an adult for 50$ (eating 3 mice weekly, no response to rats)

here are pictures:

female #1

female #2

female #3 (the really dark one...)

pixs available on the younger two, just pm and ask.

prices are 140$ shipped on #1 (picky eater, attitude prob)
170$ shipped on #2
170$ shipped on #3

it costs me 70$ to ship guaranteed overnight (redneck rural town=markup to shipping price). i guarantee health upon arrival, and i guarantee all info posted is accurate. i will trade picky and darky for a male breeder yb, or pastel, or burms/retics/condas, but due to recent scams and a few hundred bucks lost, i will not ship first. i have references and contacts if you'd like some background on me. the other female (#2) is enormous, i'll entertain trades for her.

thanks for your time!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Ben Biscy
also, all of these pictures were taken the day after shedding. the dark one is nearly solid black when she's shedding...
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2009, 05:16 AM   #3
Ben Biscy
anyone want to make an offer?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #4
Ben Biscy
trade pending on the big one
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread