Ball python morphs available UPDATED - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #1
herpsetc
Ball python morphs available UPDATED

i have the following ball morphs available

1.0 06 orange ghost male 550 grams (this one is a 10!!) $775 shipped
0.1 left 07 orange ghost females 100 to 125 grams $775 shipped each
0.1 07 bumblebee female 150 grams $1025 shipped SOLD SOLD
1.0 07 sable male 100 grams $600 shipped
1.1 07 spotnose there both 175 grams $875 shipped each

there all feeding great and are %100 healthy.

please feel to email me with any questions about these morphs

i will only ship via delta dash this time of year

why pay a few hundred dollars more for a morph that you want.when you can save money and receive the same morph at a better price rite here.
i guarentee %100 that you will receive your ball morph happy and healthy.
if your not happy for any reason i will refund your money %100 and pay shipping back to me.

TONS OF REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE JUST ASK!!!!!!

picture of each ball are available upon request

thank you
herps etc
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
Thank you Steve! It is always nice when people keep a helpful eye out

Old 11-17-2007, 05:55 PM   #4
herpsetc
You again?
Buyer beware.
yes i have had bad feedback in the past.
if you really look into it its no bad at all.
as far as the( you again) i was never gone.
i'm here to stay!!!!
thank you for stopping in the say HI
carson phelps
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-19-2007, 01:57 AM   #5
Cat_72
Not bad feedback?

I'm not sure what your definition of bad is Carson, but after reading these, I sure wouldn't buy from you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUSS
His name is Carson (don't remember the last name off the top of my head). he had contacted me last year about buying a pair of Graziani pastels from me. He haggled me for a few weeks on getting a good deal for a pair. Once a price was agreed upon, it took him a couple of weeks to get payment to me. He wound up sending me two bad checks. he refused to answer emails and phone calls after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPython777
A good friend of mine bought a pair of het ghosts from him last summer, both animals turned out to be males.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
You meant (Guys)? There is more then one person that uses that account. I bought a nice female that turned into a male when I got it.Ticks and all, I wouldn't Buy from any of them again..
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhh
Last year I bought 2 Spider Balls that were supposed to be
1. Aggressive feeders
2. 110 grams.
3. Price agreed on was shipped.
They came in are 70 grams and as poor eaters, took months for 1 to final start eating regularly. The other one is ready to die anytime, due to reguratating nearly every meal, been that way from the begining. To top it off the price I paid was 'shipped' price. Carson sent it COD and never refunded the shipping costs.
Shall I continue?

Old 11-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #6
herpsetc
i understand if you won't buy from you me.
i already sold 1 female orange ghost because of my above add and i'm shipping this gem out today.
like i posted in my add you can pay a few $100 dollars more for lets just say a bumblebee or you can save some cash and buy from me.
i've been selling reptiles for over 7 years and i only have a few negative feedbacks about me (you can't please them all).
thank you
carson phelps
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-19-2007, 09:24 AM   #7
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
i understand if you won't buy from you me.
i already sold 1 female orange ghost because of my above add and i'm shipping this gem out today.
like i posted in my add you can pay a few $100 dollars more for lets just say a bumblebee or you can save some cash and buy from me.
i've been selling reptiles for over 7 years and i only have a few negative feedbacks about me (you can't please them all).
thank you
carson phelps

No Carson, you can't please everyone, but when someone buys from you, they expect to get what they were sold. Sickly animals being sold as healthy aggressive eaters...... males sold as females........bad checks....... and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg here. I'd hate to do my own search about you. Just from those four quotes Cat posted I'm sure as hell placing you on my DO NOT BUY/SELL LIST!!!

Old 11-19-2007, 09:29 AM   #8
herpsetc
if she does post on the do not buy list that ok with me.
i already sold one snake here within 24 hours i'll sell more.
the past is the past the future is tommorrow the present is a girft.
carson phelps
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2007, 01:50 AM   #9
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
Ever hear that saying, "You get what you pay for"?

I'd MUCH rather spend a few extra dollars to buy from a reputable breeder and get a healthy, properly sexed and feeding snake than to supposedly save a few dollars and get one incorrectly sexed, regurging meals, not eating at all, underweight, carrying ticks, and sent COD after I already paid for shipping.

But that's just me.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:22 AM   #10
herpsetc
no prpblem
i UNDERSTAND,i really do!!!!!
happy thankgiving cathy

carson phelps
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread