2 year infraction - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
hhmoore
It's never a problem discussing infractions, as long as it's done in the correct place - HERE. Of course, too many people want to whine and stomp their virtual feet in the middle of a BOI thread - can you say disruptive off topic posting?

Old 03-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Badges of honor,I call'em!
Ive seen some pretty petty stuff that should have been a verbal that was taxed
over zealously.(Some mods are more mature then others IMO)That type action has run off more good ones then actually bad over the years.
Granted its nothing near the infantile BS over on the other popular hang outs
but got to have boundaries so . . . . .
And infractions that are not publicly visible to anyone else other than staff here are an issue in what way? Quite frankly, anyone who breaks the rules and then leaves in a huff because they got called to the carpet over it can just trundle off to somewhere else and stay there. They are not helping me to move this site in the direction I want it to go, so I think we will all be better off without them here if they choose to not adapt.

As for "badges of honor", well to be perfectly frank, I would just as soon do without such people who would consider infractions for violations of the rules in such a manner. So it is a "badge of honor" to flaunt the rules here and give more work to the moderators? Trust me, that attitude normally doesn't give someone a prognosis of a long term relationship with this site.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
Metachrosis
Your likely right,you seen fit to boot me back in 02 for having
differencing opinions to the governing body whether I was right or wrong.
Point remains I was right then(proved it) and was booted,that was a different time.
Same concept remains,nobody is out to steal your show Rich
Run it how you see fit,the over reacting drama for lack of a better term is whats discussed
among the ranks off forum.
Someone jest and you get defensively twisted ?

Old 03-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Your likely right,you seen fit to boot me back in 02 for having
differencing opinions to the governing body whether I was right or wrong.
Point remains I was right then(proved it) and was booted,that was a different time.
Same concept remains,nobody is out to steal your show Rich
Run it how you see fit,the over reacting drama for lack of a better term is whats discussed
among the ranks off forum.
Someone jest and you get defensively twisted ?
Nope. I just call a spade a "spade" whether they like it or not.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #15
Snake-Queen
I got my warning for quoting uncensored profanity... so now I read more closely what I am quoting. So in my case, a warning is all it took.

I think the mods do a great job! Especially, seeing some of the posters in the BOI they have to deal with.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #16
Metachrosis
I do the same,but also never so arrogant to deny when I'm proven wrong
in the face of evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Nope. I just call a spade a "spade" whether they like it or not.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
I do the same,but also never so arrogant to deny when I'm proven wrong
in the face of evidence.

Then please refresh my memory of when that happened. Sorry, but you just are not as memorable to me as you may think.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #18
Metachrosis
Never attempted to que your memory,doesn't matter now
Your insinuations are uncalled for.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Never attempted to que your memory,doesn't matter now
Your insinuations are uncalled for.
You took the first slap. Don't act all surprised and your feelings hurt when I slap you right back.

If it didn't matter, then why bring it up here and now? Just fishing for some drama?

Old 03-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You took the first slap. Don't act all surprised and your feelings hurt when I slap you right back.

If it didn't matter, then why bring it up here and now? Just fishing for some drama?
Everyone needs a HUG!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!