Class participation - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-09-2004, 09:51 PM   #1
thesnakeman
Class participation

C'mon now let's have some intersting storries from people in Indigo country about observations in the wild. And lets have some more Dry pics in the photo gallery. I know they're out there. Givem up!
T.

Old 11-10-2004, 12:21 PM   #2
t. larson
I gotta feeling...

That it's going to take some time to migrate users from kingsnake to here. Old habits etc. That and how protective ks is about keeping activity "In MY corner, only in MY corner dammit !" I think with a little time and patience (and e-mailing between us) we can get this done though.

Old 11-10-2004, 04:26 PM   #3
t. larson
Got your...

Message, and went and posted directions to here on their forum. We'll see if it has any effect or if they even let the post stay :-) I tried though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!