Close Call with a GA state truper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 02-26-2005, 12:50 AM   #1
Dick Scratcher
Close Call with a GA state truper

One time me and my bruther Willie had a buncha rattlesnakes we was drivin from Floorida back up to Wisconsin. We was goin threw southern Georgia on I 75, and it was around dawn so there was hardly any other veehickles.

Well, I had been drivin all night, while Willie rode shotgun an kilt a 12 pack. He said he had to pee and I should stop the van. I told him to wait until the next eggsit. He said he coudant wait that long. So I pulled on the side of the hiway.

I figgerd he was gonna run back in the bushes, but then he just ran out in the middel of the inturstate and started peein all over the place. Right when he was doin that, there was a Georgia state truper comin southbound in a mustang GT. He seen what Willie was doin, an cut across the meedeun. He was all over us like a cheep suit.

He was real mad cause we was "pissin on his highway". He yelled at us and then he yelt some more. He told us if he ever caught us "pissin on his highway" again, we wood be goin to jail. Then he got in his car and left. That feller never noticed we had a van fulla rattlers.

Good thing we was careful!

Old 02-26-2005, 01:00 AM   #2
Karen Hulvey
Yer killin' me man.

Old 02-26-2005, 01:24 AM   #3
oorob00
looks like you got lucky and you need to learn how to spell. bruther= brother, eggsit = exit, ect.

Old 02-26-2005, 04:52 AM   #4
DAND
I wouldn't even bother responding to this clown. It's obvious the name he is using is a joke, like he is. Short of this idiot being born in one of those states where it's okay for your papa and your uncle to be one in the same, I highly doubt anyone would name their children Richard (Dick) and Willie Scratcher. I could only guess this is lil petey or some other banned individual with too much time on their hands playing games.

Old 02-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #5
Dick Scratcher
Well, eggscuse me Mr. Dandy. I thought this was the "just for laffs" section. You must be lookin fer the "ive got too much time on my hands, so I'm gonna be a buzzkill" section.

FYI That is a completely true story

Dick

Old 02-26-2005, 12:20 PM   #6
DAND
The only thing funny is your lack of intelligence. I take that back, it's not funny but sad.

Old 02-26-2005, 12:34 PM   #7
Dick Scratcher
Well, sorry you didnt like my story. I hope a few folks got a laff out of it.

Dick

Old 02-26-2005, 12:41 PM   #8
glider_gurl03
WOW! I didn't know people on this board were so uptight and had no sense of humor...jeeze. He was tryin to be funny folks...get a grip.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:03 AM   #9
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by glider_gurl03
WOW! I didn't know people on this board were so uptight and had no sense of humor...jeeze. He was tryin to be funny folks...get a grip.
No, he's an immature child playing games. Chances are he is someone who has been suspended and fined, and has returned under a fictitious name instead of paying the fine and returning like a man. Or maybe he is someone who is upset that the $10 fee was implemented and wanted to play games. Since he's not man enough to pay the $10 bucks and post in Hell, he sends me a PM that I probably shouldn't post here. I'll just say that Richard thinks since he is illiterate and illegitimate everyone else must be too.

Rayna, do you honestly believe his name is Richard (Dick) Scratcher? Your name is supposed to be your actual name not a description of what you spend your day doing.

Old 02-28-2005, 12:48 PM   #10
glider_gurl03
LOL...Ya know, I wouldn't put it past some people these days...I've been some pretty BAD names, but yes, I agree, it probably isn't his real name. At any rate, by posting, we're just giving him what he wants. I'm sure he's just a troll out to make people mad and get under their skin. Which I see is exactly what he's doing. So why don't we all quit posting? Just let him post his dumb little things, and ignore them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!