Beardie Sites - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2005, 03:48 PM   #1
Chris Steele
Beardie Sites

I was just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some good beardie breeders or a site that lists most of the morphs with pictures. Thanks for your time.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:05 PM   #2
DAND
Why not do a search yourself? That's the button between New Posts and Quick Links.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:26 PM   #3
Lucille
When I first got into beardies I always enjoyed the Sundial Reptile site. I have not purchased from them, but Dana Pennebaker has a solid gold reputation and she was nice about answering some emails from me, so I would not hesitate to recommend the site.

There are a number of vendors here including Rebel Dragons etc. so I would do a search and browse around, and when you find some dragons you like the looks of, do a BOI search and see what other people have said about their experiences with the vendor.

Old 08-21-2005, 07:46 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
Also, please realise that Beardie "morphs" are line bred. You breed a Snow x Snow, you're not 100% going to get Snow. I made that mistake when I got into Beardies...I'm used to Corns where morphs are a cut and dry sorta thing...With Beardies, it's not. Each breeder will have different names for whatever "morph" they produce.

Old 08-21-2005, 09:38 PM   #5
Chris Steele
Thanks blckkat, I had no clue about that. I don't look to get any for the next few years. Probably four or so years haha. Thanks for the suggestions lucille.

David, chill man, I am asking here to get input on the best beardie breeders. A search will only show me the most 'hit' sites, I want suggestions from people who'd actually know.

Old 08-22-2005, 05:31 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Steele
David, chill man, I am asking here to get input on the best beardie breeders. A search will only show me the most 'hit' sites, I want suggestions from people who'd actually know.
Did you do a search? Maybe your own advice should be heeded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Steele
I need to look into things before posting.
Also, why wasn’t Lucille told to "chill" as I was? She told you to "do a search and browse around", which is what I suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
There are a number of vendors here including Rebel Dragons etc. so I would do a search and browse around, and when you find some dragons you like the looks of, do a BOI search and see what other people have said about their experiences with the vendor.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:18 AM   #7
Wilomn
I'm curious. This is off topic but I really want to know.

What's the deal with David and Chris?

Being as how I am not here NEARLY as much as I used to I may have missed the start of this little broohaha.

Thanks in advance

Old 08-22-2005, 11:22 AM   #8
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=36605

Old 08-22-2005, 11:47 AM   #9
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
I'm curious. This is off topic but I really want to know.

Being as how I am not here NEARLY as much as I used to I may have missed the start of this little broohaha.

Thanks in advance
Seems lil chris thinks I'm following him and checking up on him.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=71054

Old 08-22-2005, 11:57 AM   #10
Wilomn
Gotcha, now I understand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!