Not new to the site but new to participation - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-15-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
VFR!
Not new to the site but new to participation

Hello All,

I wanted to take the opportunity to say hi to all. Again, I'm not new to the site however I have not been involved until now. Hope to share my knowledge with many of you and hope to learn from people here as well. I invite everyone to view my web site for you will get to know me, my family and my goals better.

Thanks everyone,
Angel
www.VazquezFamilyReptiles.com

Old 01-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
Art Klass
Hello Angel. Welcome to Fauna. I'm glad you decided to join in. Art

Old 01-16-2006, 09:26 PM   #3
WebSlave
Thanks for signing up as a Benefactor member right off the bat. It is appreciated.

Take a look at some of the discussion forums and see if you can lend a hand in them to get some participation. I think just about all the forums could use a helping hand lately.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Hi Angel, Welcome to Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!