Carl Ackerbauer Acks Exotics Pets Great guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
dmasio
Carl Ackerbauer Acks Exotics Pets Great guy

I just bought a smoking male cinny pastel breeder and he arrived in perfect condition. No bugs no scars and very healthy weight. Heres a pic of him I would not hesitate in the slightest in doing business with him again
Damian Macioce
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
MikeRusso
Carl Ackerbauer (Good Guy)

Carl is a good guy that I see frequently at local herp shows and speak to both online and on the phone. I have seen several of his animals and they have always looked 100% healthy and well cared for.

To be fair i have never purchased amimals from Carl, but Carl purchased some high end kingsnakes from me just a few weeks ago and as i expected, things went very well from begining to end.

Carl recently opened a his own retail store specializing in reptiles and other small animals and i wish him and his family all the best.

~ Mike Russo

Old 02-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #3
crazycarl
Thank you guys

I appreciate the feedback from both of you. We strive to provide the best service possible and make our customers happy. I'm glad you are happy with cinnamon Damian. Keep me posted on the breeding.
You are both great people to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to business with both of you. Take care and Good luck with the breeding season.
Carl

Old 04-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
mtluchador
yeah I just got a sweet snake from him!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:07 PM   #5
dmasio
Will do Carl I have one female with 7 follicles around 30 millimeters (almost ovulation time) and another female that has ovulated with 6 follicles. Hes an animal I will post some pics of him doing the business. Thanks again

Old 04-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #6
dmasio
Here he is as of tonight (4-4) with another normal female. Sorry about the quality I just tried to shoot it in the dark and couldnt see well enough to focus it.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2007, 09:23 AM   #7
crazycarl
Nice

I can't wait to see eggs.... Keep us posted.

Carl Ackerbauer

Old 04-28-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
romad119
Onwer of the best store in NY state. Several of us drive an hour and a half, bypassing other stores just to visit!

Old 04-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #9
ExoticsExpress
Carl is a great guy, had the pleasure of seeing him at Hamburg and he has pure quality animals. Take care...

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 05-18-2007, 01:16 PM   #10
JimiSnakes
Good job Carl! Keep up the good work!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!