Mark Miller of Loco-Lizards Liar and a Thief - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #161
johnmartino
Its too bad you had to learn it this way. Good luck with everything.

Old 08-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #162
morphevolutions
Well, I'm coming a bit late to this thread.. but I wanted to ad that I have spent a few thousand dollars doing business with John on two occassions, and both transactions were flawless and both animals I received were top quality and in good health. He took the time to answer the questions that I had, and he knew his stuff. His word was, and still is good enough for me.

Old 08-05-2008, 06:50 PM   #163
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphevolutions
Well, I'm coming a bit late to this thread.. but I wanted to ad that I have spent a few thousand dollars doing business with John on two occassions, and both transactions were flawless and both animals I received were top quality and in good health. He took the time to answer the questions that I had, and he knew his stuff. His word was, and still is good enough for me.
OK, but who the hell is John? This thread is about MARK Miller...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #164
morphevolutions
Who is John? lol The thread starter maybe?

My point was it seems to me the character of both parties have been thrown into question with the accusations and no written proof. I thought that was the point of these threads, to validate or not validate someone through personal knowledge experience.

So.. my point was John Martino from my experience is a stand up guy. I have no experience or knowledge of Mark Miller, and will not comment on him here, but IMO I see no reason why he would lie based on my dealings with him.

It's just my opinion. Take it for w/e it's worth.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #165
morphevolutions
Ahhh.. and when I said "see no reason why he would lie based on my dealings with him" I again meant John Martino. Sorry for the confustion there.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #166
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphevolutions
Who is John? lol The thread starter maybe?
LOL, sorry it was established so long ago in the thread that John was the "good guy" in this deal that I never even considered that you were talking about him.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #167
morphevolutions
Not at all.. it was my fault I should have been more clear. It's obvious to me that I need to get off the computer as I am not making myself very clear lol. I know I was late to the thread.. but I wanted to voice my opinion based on my experience.

And with that.. I'm getting out of here! LOL

Old 03-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #168
chongorojo
So what happend? No resolution I'm guessing..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!