Bad Guy Edward Haste will not refund money for my DOA Bearded Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #91
PAVLOVK1025
Oh and PS...

IF he doesn't right this situation, then bring on the nastiness.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #92
edhastereptiles
can we do this?
Fri, March 5, 2010 9:21:50 AMFrom: Edward Haste <eahreptiles@yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Renae King <frilled_queen@hotmail.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i could give you this one it is one that i was saving for breeding,she is 8 months old 16 iches 330 grams i got her from Chris Allen back in august she is a redflame/sandfire/citrus/GG.shes fat and eats everything!she is shedding right now i can get you a current pic when shes done.here are some pics of her at different stages she is on the far right in the bath pic, and on the far left in the baby group pic.shes not the same as the other dragon but with these genetics and her size (near breeding)and being from Chris Allen. she is nice.i could ship her to ya but only when the temps are good and i get some more 40 hour paks.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #93
DAND
There we go, that's a step in the right direction.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #94
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

Old 03-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #95
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

Old 03-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #96
frilled_queen
I'm willing to take the female but, I will not pay for shipping again. Or I will take a $200 refund and call it even. I could use the money instead of the dragon due that I had to get another present for my daugher's B-day.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #97
frilled_queen
Or the one on the left in the bath tub, if its a female?

Old 03-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #98
frilled_queen
The one on the left in the bath tub is similar to the one I originally bought.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #99
chongorojo
Renea, crappy deal sorry. But please learn from a situation that was not your fault... ask for live arrival (I beleve this is bare minimum for all reptile sales) it has scared less than great "people" from selling to me...yay! Last know you know shipping in temps outside of 40-90 is danger danger danger, as a buy I look at temps to protect my little friend that I bought as he/she can't do anything about it. My disclaimer none of this is renea's fault but I thought it good advice for someone new.

Ed... I don't know what to say... you might be fixing the situation but for one reason or another you put that poor little beardie in a less than prepared shipping box and shipped it in less than acceptable conditions! If you truly love the animals then protect them! If your just flipping animals for a quick buck... protect the animmals your maiking money off of or quit doing it! Live arrival is the minimum guarantee for your buyer.. don't think we won't wait out the weather while you have our money I paid in full for an animal in december and its still sitting at the sellers house waiting for optimal temps to ship her in. Learn from this mistake and grow as a customer service agent for your hobby business what ever... treat people how you would like to be treated in the situation is usually a good rule... I think its golden. Lol.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #100
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
For Ed:

1- Refund her money.
2- Learn to ship properly, and take care of your customers when bad things happen
3- Don't look for any more excuses.

For the rest of you:

Stick to the facts, and stop acting like a bunch of monkeys flinging poo. He messed up, let's help him figure out how to right his wrong instead of alienating him.

You folks need to realize that people make mistakes, and we are a community. Enough with the crusades. It's the guy's first mistake. Help him...don't crucify him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!