Bad Guy Edward Haste will not refund money for my DOA Bearded Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
WiseReptiles
Here is a screen shot for everyone on the tracking information from the fed ex page.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #12
WiseReptiles
Forgot to sign. Figured I would make it easier for everyone than to look it up

Jeff Wise

Old 03-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #13
frilled_queen
THANKS!!!!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
frilled_queen
I have invited Ed to join in.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #15
RichsBallPythons
if its only been delivered yesterday and you paid with paypal/cc then file a claim on him to lock his account till something if figured out.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #16
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
if its only been delivered yesterday and you paid with paypal/cc then file a claim on him to lock his account till something if figured out.
Ok, 1st - This sucks! I have been holding off on shipping until temps and forecast comes back to where I feel ok with shipping out or receiving for that matter. 2nd - Ed do you have a website with terms of service on it? While many breeders state that they are not responsible for carrier delays, most will at least work with the buyer to figure something out (discounts on the next purchase, etc.). Without this statement you did not hold to your end of the deal and deliver a live animal.

Rich - Unfortunately Paypal will not do anything for her unless Ed's account has money currently in it. I went through the runaround with Paypal about a year ago regarding payment for snakes that never arrived. Their representatives told me that their buyer protection ONLY applies to Ebay purchases. You should still file a claim but know that you may not get anywhere. I still use paypal but when I pay I use a credit card through paypal and then file a claim with my card company should anything happen (this is what I ended up doing last year).

Ed - I/we anxioulsy await your justification for shipping when temps where so low with only a 1 day heat pack? Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #17
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
Unfortunately Paypal will not do anything for her unless Ed's account has money currently in it. I went through the runaround with Paypal about a year ago regarding payment for snakes that never arrived. Their representatives told me that their buyer protection ONLY applies to Ebay purchases. You should still file a claim but know that you may not get anywhere.
Actually I think I've seen more situations lately, than ever, where paypal won't even bother to take any complaints into account as long as a tracking number proving arrival of the package is provided. Seems like as soon as they see that info they say it's not on them to try to get your money back any more.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
frilled_queen
I have opened a dispute, lets see what happens!

Old 03-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #19
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by frilled_queen View Post
I have opened a dispute, lets see what happens!
Did you pay with a Credit Card? If so contact the Credit Card company it will get resolved a lot faster that way.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #20
WiseReptiles
oops...

Jeff Wise

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!