Bad Guy Edward Haste will not refund money for my DOA Bearded Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #51
dragonluver83

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhastereptiles View Post
renae,that was a one of kind animal, i cant replace her,and i dont have the cash.
So did you try and make up for the loss. Or was that where it was left you dont have a replacement or the money?

Quote:
why didnt i hear from you on the day is was to be delieverd instead of the second?
Why did you not contact her?
Quote:
i assumed it was fine
That was your first mistake ed.

Quote:
then the second day you said it was there and dead.
So when the package arrived, she contacted you to let you know the animal was dead. Was she wrong for doing that?
Quote:
look at my emails i never guaranteed it!
So because you didnt offer a guarantee means you have no remorse when someone receives an animal and its d.o.a. Its not even like it died in her care. it was dead before she received it.

Quote:
look at most breeders terms they dont either when temps are not between 40 and 89.
Most breeders guarantee a package they send. If the over night low temps are to cold most breeders wouldnt send the package.
God, even ed clark guarantee's live arrival.

Quote:
i think fedex just screwed up and blamed it on the weather!maybe you should have went UPS?
WOW, you just made my do not trade or buy list. thats the answer your going to give her after she bought a animal from you, and it arrived d.o.a. Hey is your last name clark?

Old 03-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #52
Southern Wolf
Quote:
she did the shipping i use UPS
You are the one that packed the animal and shipped it.

It doesnt matter if I buy from you and YOU arrange shipment. Your still liable... unless you want to be a scam artist. And your even failing at that. Might as well get out while you can.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #53
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
You have made my "Do not buy list", over your poor customer service.

Jeff Wise

Told ya... customer service will get you every time... or in your case... lack of.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #54
WiseReptiles
Quote:
so i shipped monday and on tuesday it never got there why didnt she say something on tues.?
Thanks Tom I missed this.

Why did you not keep track with the tracking number? If I ship something or am having something shipped I watch to see where it is at so I am aware if it arrived on time or where it is if being shipped so I can estimate the time it should arrive.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #55
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
renae,that was a one of kind animal, i cant replace her,and i dont have the cash.why didnt i hear from you on the day is was to be delieverd instead of the second?i assumed it was fine and then the second day you said it was there and dead.look at my emails i never guaranteed it!look at most breeders terms they dont either when temps are not between 40 and 89.you booked and paid the shipping why didnt you get it insured?the weather wasnt that bad on both ends,i think fedex just screwed up and blamed it on the weather!maybe you should have went UPS?
You do know FedEx USPS UPS doe NOT cover Perishables which includes live animals. Its on you if something happens to that animal.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #56
chamgirl99471
Ed... As far as Most of us are concerned... You have made several "Do Not Buy, Trade, Sell To" Lists... If you don't Refund the money then I'm pretty sure you won't be getting much business from this site at all!!

Do The Right Thing!! Buck Up and Refund the Money!!

Customer Service and Animal Safety and Concern... This is what you should be worried about right now!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #57
hhmoore
Quote:
i have done guarantees in the past and yes if she had asked for one i would have given one.but she didnt!yes i should have used a 40 hour pak but it should have been there in one day not two.i dont know of any storm in mephis that day either?so i shipped monday and on tuesday it never got there why didnt she say something on tues.?so i should use longer paks and she should be a better shopper.
A couple of things come to mind from this post - first, I've been curious - what heat pack was used?
You only give a guarantee if one as requested? Sad.
And you have the nerve to say she should be a better shopper? That pretty much makes you an , and I feel pretty secure in saying you've lost a bunch of potential customers. Sure, it SHOULD have been there in one day, but it wasn't. That may not have been your fault (aside from not being aware of conditions), but that doesn't relieve you of your responsibility to your customer. You owe her a refund.

It's pretty simple - if you aren't willing to guarantee live arrival outside of a certain temp range...don't ship outside of that range. And if you are going to hide behind as statement of carrier delay or error, then maybe more people should rethink their purchases (as you said, be better buyers).

Old 03-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #58
mvite
Spent the money? LOL. I am soooooooo sick of people who do this. What did you buy?

You gotta pay to play--If you want to make a buck at breeding you need to back yourself up with the collection and cash. You can't just drive around with spinny hubcaps and gold teeth. You need to insure your animals and customers' satisfaction. Or else you need to tone down your hobby so you don't have to sell anything.

Refund this buyer's money!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #59
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Here is a screen shot for everyone on the tracking information from the fed ex page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Spent the money? LOL. I am soooooooo sick of people who do this. What did you buy?

You gotta pay to play--If you want to make a buck at breeding you need to back yourself up with the collection and cash. You can't just drive around with spinny hubcaps and gold teeth. You need to insure your animals and customers' satisfaction. Or else you need to tone down your hobby so you don't have to sell anything.

Refund this buyer's money!
Should hold on to the customers money till they receive it live and healthy and to make sure they are satisfied with their purchase from you. Waiting a few days or a week for money to clear to make sure everything went smoothly should be no problem and your first priority. The other priorities are proper shipping practices as well as customer service as well as others that you should go by. You don't have the money so make out a reasonable payment plan to pay your customer back or replace the purchase free of charge.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #60
spyder79
There are so many problems with this guys entire deal. First off who here doesnt relentlessly watch the progression of their animals they are shipping to make sure things are arriving where and when they are supposed to? I know i do. Also, I have never heard a breeder say that a customer has to request a live arrival guarantee. The fact that that is how you do business is plain sad to say the least. Next up, you keep screaming about insurance. Fedex and UPS both do not insure live animals it goes against their tos. If they did everyone and their mother would insure an animal for 2-3 times what its worth and just say it died. You sir are just another pathetic excuse for a so called breeder and do not belong in this hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!