Bad Guy Edward Haste will not refund money for my DOA Bearded Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #61
frilled_queen
Fedex and UPS both do not insure live animals it goes against their tos. If they did everyone and their mother would insure an animal for 2-3 times what its worth and just say it died.Thats what I said too!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #62
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by frilled_queen View Post
Fedex and UPS both do not insure live animals it goes against their tos. If they did everyone and their mother would insure an animal for 2-3 times what its worth and just say it died.

Thats what I said too!
Sorry if it was a double post i may have missed it.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #63
Southern Wolf
He's been shipping a long time... he should already know this though

Old 03-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #64
frilled_queen
Thats fine at least people agree with me

Old 03-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #65
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by edhastereptiles View Post
renae,that was a one of kind animal, i cant replace her,and i dont have the cash.why didnt i hear from you on the day is was to be delieverd instead of the second?i assumed it was fine and then the second day you said it was there and dead.look at my emails i never guaranteed it!look at most breeders terms they dont either when temps are not between 40 and 89.you booked and paid the shipping why didnt you get it insured?the weather wasnt that bad on both ends,i think fedex just screwed up and blamed it on the weather!maybe you should have went UPS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by frilled_queen View Post
Thats fine at least people agree with me
I agreed with you 100% after his first post.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #66
kellysballs
I really don't think he will have to worry about shipping to often after this. What is really sad about this whole situation is that the op is out her daughters birthday gift and the seller doesn't realize that by not refunding the money he is losing out way more than the purchase price of this particular animal.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #67
spyder79
Quote:
I really don't think he will have to worry about shipping to often after this. What is really sad about this whole situation is that the op is out her daughters birthday gift and the seller doesn't realize that by not refunding the money he is losing out way more than the purchase price of this particular animal.
whats sad is so many people dont even know the boi exists so they dont know to check it. Im sadly certain this pathetic scum will continue to sell animals and screw more people. so sad.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #68
dragonluver83

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Thanks Tom I missed this.
N.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Do The Right Thing!! Buck Up and Refund the Money!!

Customer Service and Animal Safety and Concern... This is what you should be worried about right now!!!
An animal that dies on a d.o.a. is nobody's fault (unless improperly packed) but any good business person would never leave you were you left Renae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
A couple of things come to mind from this post - first, I've been curious - what heat pack was used?
You only give a guarantee if one as requested? Sad.
And you have the nerve to say she should be a better shopper? That pretty much makes you an , and I feel pretty secure in saying you've lost a bunch of potential customers. Sure, it SHOULD have been there in one day, but it wasn't. That may not have been your fault (aside from not being aware of conditions), but that doesn't relieve you of your responsibility to your customer. You owe her a refund.

It's pretty simple - if you aren't willing to guarantee live arrival outside of a certain temp range...don't ship outside of that range. And if you are going to hide behind as statement of carrier delay or error, then maybe more people should rethink their purchases (as you said, be better buyers).
Well said Harold

Also every purchase that someone makes should be offered the same guarantee every time. they should have not have to ask for anything.

IMO no matter your breeding and selling or buying and selling. i think alot of sellers need to learn how to operate with good business practices.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #69
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edhastereptiles View Post
i have done guarantees in the past and yes if she had asked for one i would have given one.?so i should use longer paks and she should be a better shopper.
Wow you are a piece of work so she has to ask for a live arrival guarantee in order to be given one dude that should be a given that she would want one. i know i wont be sending you any animals or any cash in the future.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #70
TailsWithScales
Renae,

Since you paid the shipping from your FedEx account have you contacted FedEx and requested a shipping charge refund???? Since you paid for "Priority Overnight" and the animal was not delivered over night. I know that won't cover the cost of the animal but at least it will get you some money back. I live in the OP's same city and yes there were some nasty storms here but nothing that kept packages from being sent or delivered ON TIME. I would be having a nasty conversation with FedEx.

BUT that still does not detract from what you've done Mr Ed, you a$$! What kind of seller ships a package and doesn't track it? What kind of seller spends the money before really ensuring the deal is DONE and everything truly is 'ok'? What kind of seller knows the temps are low and still uses a 24 hour heat pack??? A cheap, scammer of a seller!!! I don't even deal in dragons but now will never deal with you and will warn my good friend who do deal in dragons to be sure to stear CLEAR of you. Refund this gals money OR send her dragons of equal value. AND SHIP THEM PROPERLY!

I'm so sorry Renae. I truly am. I hope Mr Ed man's up and either refunds you OR send you dragons to equate what you spent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!