Inquiry Who is C.V.M? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Scott R
Who is C.V.M?

Hello,
I am inquiring about ads on ks.com posted by C.V.M. Does anyone know the contact information for this person/business or if there are any related postings on the BOI? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Scott Rorex

Old 03-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
LauraB
Do you mean C. W. M?

Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
Scott R
Yes. Sorry for the confusion. It is C.W.N. Thank you.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
Scott R
C.W.M., jeez, I can't type .

Old 03-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Scott R
Bump for clarity.

Does anyone know who C.W.M. is or is run by?

Old 03-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #6
kensopher
Have you tried contacting the seller? If they aren't willing to share some information about themselves before you pay, then it would probably be a good idea to avoid them.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 AM   #7
Jay the Turtleman
I was curious about this too. I can't find any information on them.

In regards to contacing the seller, it's good advice, but I would worry about not being fast enough about trying to feel him out. Usually, something I'm willing to buy is also being sought out by other hobbyists. I've been told that something I would definitely purchase has already been sold so many times, and I check the classifieds frequently. So when something nice pops up, I want to be quick about it. That's why I look here.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:34 AM   #8
SouthernDragons
if he's selling turtles on kingsnake, then he goes by the name of Chris. I don't have his full info on me but, I did purchase a small fly river off him last year. He responded to my emails on a timely manner, shipped when he said he would, and had no issues with the quality. Good guy in my book

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!