Bad Guy Heather Tereshka - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
David Reid
A seller cannot just say sorry, all sales are final. There are laws, that take precident over her TOS.

Dave

Old 03-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #12
RichsBallPythons
Is this rhino she sold one she produced or bought and flipped. She could of been taken for her money as well and didnt know it was a Iggy

Also Payments should be sent either Money Order, Certified cashiers Check from bank or Paypal. Never Moneygram

Old 03-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #13
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Is this rhino she sold one she produced or bought and flipped. She could of been taken for her money as well and didnt know it was a Iggy

Also Payments should be sent either Money Order, Certified cashiers Check from bank or Paypal. Never Moneygram
Disregard the Never Moneygram i lost train of thought

Old 03-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #14
RichsBallPythons
Train back on the tracks, meant to say Never Personal Check no matter what unless you know the person VERY well.

Old 03-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #15
Archie Bottoms
Any place that says all sales final is a no go for me.I would never have to say that as The few I sell are all raised by me and very nice even the 30 dollar snakes.I wish there were ways to weed these scum scam guys out .They just keep coming and we just keep falling.I am glad you had a run of good luck on your other purchases and that shows that there are still honest dealers around . Stick with those guys.`

Old 03-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #16
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
Yes, I posted it for only 2 days.....so it should not be on KS any longer. I should have asked her to send me a photo but I was careless, since I had such a good experience last few month acquiring my rock iguanas.
Never ever purchase ANYTHING sight unseen. First mistake #1.

Second mistake is having an animal shipped from a person who does not know how to ship reptiles. You had to send her a shipping label AND give instructions on how to pack it.

I doubt very seriously you're getting anything back.

There are buyer /seller etiquette threads on fauna with tips. I suggest you read them and take them in. That may sound cold but the deal was bad and questionable from the start and if you're a long time buyer you should have seen the red flags. Not trying to be rude just giving my two cents.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
typherp
Thanks Kevin....I will forward the email with the attachment from Anna to you. As for alerting her, I don't think she would care because I told her I would do this day before I posted this new thread. The purpose of this tread is not to get my money back but to alert people so that they can be aware. It was my stupidity......I should have know better, I tend to trust people too much.....but I rather be this way than be mistrusting of people, as in general there are FAR more nice people in this world than bad ones.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:53 PM   #18
Southern Wolf
Here are the photo's that Ty forwarded to me

Old 03-14-2010, 11:57 PM   #19
aleria
It is a bit hard to tell from such small pictures, but it doesn't seem to resemble the other pictures of rhino iguanas I've seen.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #20
typherp
Quote:
This shouldn't matter. If she was honest, she should return the money after she found out that she was misrepresenting the item. I was willing to pay for shipping both ways...so I would have been out $120 or so on shipping anyway and she would have lost nothing. I think I was more than generous.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!