Bad Guy Exotic Reptile Jungle Bad guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #21
zzzdanz
Whats the fascination with Tom? This thread isn't about him, his name was mentioned, so what.

Tom has done some unbelievable stuff for the hobby and that can't be denied,he also isn't the saint you want to think of him as being..that also can't be denied.

Start a thread on Tom and lv it at that.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:41 PM   #22
lanceheads
zzzdanz, (Dan), you are correct, this post IS'NT about Tom.

So, if you acknowledge that, why do you praise AND condem him in your post?
(Pot/Kettle/Black)

Richard Ritchey: Why do you keep evading Archie Bottoms questions? You come in here and reply to ERJ, but won't to Archie. I know why, and I bet you won't tell everyone here why.

Randal Berry

Old 03-16-2010, 11:46 PM   #23
zzzdanz
Randal,
I was basically saying..*OK I get it you love Tom and he's the 2nd coming of christ, now go start a I Love Tom thread*...

Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #24
Archie Bottoms
All I can say is the truth shall be the truth If you recieved such a turtle you do diserve another one or a refund and some one deserves an apology .This erj I can not speak of as I have never done anything with them .I offered them a good trade and never receved a reply but they do not have to trade at all so thats that.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #25
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Randal,
I was basically saying..*OK I get it you love Tom and he's the 2nd coming of christ, now go start a I Love Tom thread*...
Nah, I won't do that, because of the WAY you wrote it.(which was, as you intended, hateful).

Again, Harold stated, this Thread isn't about Tom, it's about ERJ.

BTW, Tom isn't the second coming, apparently you have a problem with that if HE was. This THREAD is about ERJ.
If YOU have an issue with Tom Crutchfield, then YOU need to
start a new post, as it's evident that you do, hence, your last two posts.

Randal Berry

Old 03-17-2010, 01:47 AM   #26
zzzdanz
Hateful?..what are you talking about?...I know who the thread is about and said that already...I have no opinion good, bad or other about the guy this thread is not about.
You seem to assume to much...I guess you missed my point

Old 03-17-2010, 02:02 AM   #27
Archie Bottoms
When you put some ones name out there erj or who ever you have made this about them.The truth is I am no angel my self . had a little kid ask me the other day hey mister you are a biker have you ever killed anybody.The answer was no but it was funny.I most deffinintly have a love affir with reptiles so what.I am also fond of the truth that was neglected in this thread.A liar is a liar period and at least part of the first post was an out right lie to us all.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:33 AM   #28
Utta
please stop talking about Tom, start an inquiry, if you wish to talk about him. lets focus on ERJ.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:43 AM   #29
Archie Bottoms
He was not mentioned I would like to see this resolved with erj as that turtle looked bad refunds or a new animal is in order even if someone is a bad buyer they diserve the proper treatment and a quality product that much is true.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:47 AM   #30
zzzdanz
I agree Archie.He deserves a refund IF that turtle was actually shipped like that.
That wasn't caused from rubbing on concrete or w/e IMO that's advanced shell rot .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!