Info Deshawn Jones - Fauna Username deejaa1000 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
R. Eventide
Deshawn Jones - Fauna Username deejaa1000

I am labeling this as an Info thread as I have not had any personal experience with this guy. I merely wish to show that perhaps this is not the best guy to do business with.

He has posted multiple ads for the same snake in the past two weeks, so I will only link the important ones.

Ad #1 showing what appears to be a normal ball python, wherein he lists it as a "possible het" in the initial post, and later claims the snake is possible het Albino: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=167751 .

Ad #2, 10 days later, shows different pictures of the same snake (check the markings), claiming it is a Fire...with some confusion as to whether he understands ball python genetics (Fire...50% het for black-eyed leucistic?): http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=169137 .

Ad #3, where he claims to show pictures of the parents: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=167752 . I assumed the black-eyed leucistic picture he yoinked from someone else, given the conflicting ads and that the leucistic picture is actually in focus, and a quick Google image search confirmed it: http://ballpythonbreeder.com/2009/02...nakes-that-is/ .

If he pulls these ads, I have screenshots. I can't post them right now.

Buyer beware.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
deejaa1000
THis is Deshawn jones i have started an ad stating i have a het for albino i dint mean to upload those pics they were the wrong pics if you want more info email me at Deejaa1000@yahoo.com and ill explain everything to you . I got the pics emailed to me from he breeder i got her from i did see both parents unsure if the pics are true or not but anyways i can probably get a certificate of authentication if necessary.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaa1000 View Post
THis is Deshawn jones i have started an ad stating i have a het for albino i dint mean to upload those pics they were the wrong pics if you want more info email me at Deejaa1000@yahoo.com and ill explain everything to you . I got the pics emailed to me from he breeder i got her from i did see both parents unsure if the pics are true or not but anyways i can probably get a certificate of authentication if necessary.
Who exactly is the breeder Deshawn?

Old 03-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
mikeyt
If you check in the actual posted ad in the ball python section you can see that I have posted close to the same thing.

I to expressed interest, and offered a trade of the Dummerills and other Boas that he may have been interested in. I asked for other pics and the name of the breeder, but with no response. I too feel that there is way to much confusion with this animal and buyer.

Good luck to all

Old 03-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
deejaa1000
He runs a store called tropical expressions he only works in the store but breeds ball morphs at his home. His name im not given out unless he gives me the okay to do so. So until then his name will be unknown at this time

Old 03-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
Pythonbreeder99
im pretty sure that if it were a fire it would be 100% het black eyed lucy

Old 03-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #7
R. Eventide
Since one of the ads I linked has been pulled by Mr. Jones, here are the screenshots I took. I'm including all of the screenshots in case the other ads get pulled as well.

Fire 50% Het Black-eyed leucistic: Screenshot

Stolen black-eyed leucistic image: Screenshot

Possible het Albino Part 1: Screenshot

Possible het Albino Part 2: Screenshot

Note: I did not take screenshots of all of his ads, but there were two ads claiming possible het (like the het Albino screenshots above) and two ads claiming the female was a "Fire 50% het black-eyed leucistic." Also, both ads had multiple pictures of the same snake. I leave it to you to decide whether or not this was a simple "posted the wrong picture" mistake.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:28 AM   #8
Royal Morphz
The owner on the pic of the Blk eyed lucy is Collin Weaver he is a very wel respected member of the community. I dont know if he is involved but figured I would point out that the pic was taken from his site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!