Info TexHiss Jimmy Horton - Poor Animal Condition, Bad Shipping Practices - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #131
Kuamata
Nope, not a thing.
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #132
ElexisC
Wow, I think it's safe to say you won't be getting a refund or any chance of him helping out with the necropsy. Get the necropsy done and nail his behind to the wall!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 10-08-2015, 02:08 PM   #133
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuamata View Post
Nope, not a thing.
Not surprised with his flippant attitude when he did post here but was hoping for a different outcome. Sorry for the loss of your snake and please keep us posted as to the results of the necropsy.

Old 10-08-2015, 02:29 PM   #134
Kuamata
He'll be taken in tomorrow and their site says it takes 10 business days before results are ready. I'll give him a little after to try and help himself, but if he chooses to do the opposite, then I most likely will do a bad guy thread. I'm being fair, and, in my opinion, I've been fair this whole time, though that's coming from me, others may say otherwise.

Old 10-08-2015, 02:31 PM   #135
Kuamata
Oh, and just for proof purposes, here's their website page for paid necropsies. The 10 business days thing is down in the FAQs.

http://www.vdl.uky.edu/LaboratorySer.../Necropsy.aspx

Old 10-08-2015, 02:38 PM   #136
Kuamata
Further reviewing what else they may need I may print off the photographic evidence for their profile work up. I think I may request they also take photographic evidence and/or logs of their findings of interest... or would that probably be unnecessary?

Old 10-08-2015, 03:51 PM   #137
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuamata View Post
Further reviewing what else they may need I may print off the photographic evidence for their profile work up. I think I may request they also take photographic evidence and/or logs of their findings of interest... or would that probably be unnecessary?
I would think a scan of their report to you would be sufficient.

Also while IMO it's just as unlikely a diagnosis as IBD, find out if the necropsy includes a test for cryptosporidium serpentis, as one of the symptoms is emaciation.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #138
Kuamata
Will do! I have to call them back anyways to see if it's a flat fee or includes state taxes, so I know how much to pull out.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:15 PM   #139
AbsoluteApril
I'm sorry to hear the little one didn't make it. Did the OP provide a TOS? Curious if he offered any type of health guarantee?

I hope the necropsy will provide you with some answers! As someone that has spent hundreds on necropsy's and pathology testing it's very disappointing when the results do not yield direct answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
If I were you, I would create a bad guy thread at this point.
It's preferable if all transactions and issues with a person are kept in one thread instead of multiple threads about the same person and in this case, exact same issue.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #140
Kuamata
She said cryptosporidium serpentis is run on the necropsy, but IBD may be an extra test they wouldn't normally run, and may be an additional fee.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, breeder, texas