2 Adult Sulcatas for Sale $500.... Western NY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-17-2019, 10:50 AM   #1
MattER
2 Adult Sulcatas for Sale $500.... Western NY

I'm selling my 2 adult Sulcatas (African Spur Thigh) they are both just under 24", one male, one female I have raised from hatchlings (different clutches). They live outside in Western NY, Naples, most of the year. They attempt to breed often, but I've actively been keeping them from breeding.

The only imperfection on the shells that may be tough to see in photos is a rough spot on the top scute of one of tortoises (not sure what happened, likely from in the huge burrows they dig). The tortoises are about 16 years old. they were raised for their first 5 years in Miami, and the last 10 or so in Western NY.

I'm asking $500 for the pair, my zip code is 14512, I don't want to ship, so pickup or meeting up will have to be arranged. If your interested please contact me asap, I'm going to be out of town after the 20th and I'd love to get them to a new home before I leave.

email: goldensections@rochester.rr.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african, sale, sulcata, tortoise