Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:45 PM   #451
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Yes, I looked up all of his posts here and there are none about a tortoise or turtle being het anything aside from the ones you bought.

There was a post about a Savannah monitor. Not sure if it is a hypo or what have you because I see a lot of variety in this species and the lighting for the photos was so-so. At least one other person (Jerine Blissett) in the ad thread felt it was a hypo. Andrew Popp did not seem completely sure himself, but he said he believed it to be a "T+" (albino) or hypo animal.

Ad attached. I am not sure how it relates, but here it is.
Even if it's a northeastern Cuban yellow nosed pink tailed sword monkey, when you add pos het, it ads value. Am I correct?

And can anyone confirm if that lizard ever had het, or may have had het.

Sorry if I am straying off topic. And I am not knowledgeable about most animals, and my hobby is primarily res.

I was implying he adds these things, for value. But it's an assumption and I cannot confirm this.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:52 PM   #452
tlmoon
Thanks Nick. Seems like a reasonable ad, not that I know much about monitors.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:00 PM   #453
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Even if it's a northeastern Cuban yellow nosed pink tailed sword monkey, when you add pos het, it ads value. Am I correct?

Sorry if I am straying off topic. And I am not knowledgeable about most animals, and my hobby is primarily res.

I was implying he adds these things, for value. But it's an assumption and I cannot confirm this.
Nothing about a het is mentioned in that ad or involved in that ad.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:29 PM   #454
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Nothing about a het is mentioned in that ad or involved in that ad.
Okay - I see that now

My Bad

Old 02-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #455
Chris Kennard
Quote:

You are not knowledgeable about turtle husbandry, as I addressed in post #448 a page ago. You're obviously willing to breed turtles that are under six inches. Aside from construction, I do artwork as a hobby. I can paint pet rock for you that will look like a turtle of your choice. It will be expensive though, as the rock is het for diamond.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:00 AM   #456
calebroad
Quote:
Okay - I see that now

My Bad
I just figured the T+ gene would automatically make it het. And increase the value. But since it does not say het, I retract the possibility.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:32 AM   #457
Chris Kennard
Pick a card...any card...

Old 02-15-2017, 12:34 AM   #458
Chris Kennard
Don't show it to me. And look, nothing up my sleeve.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:04 AM   #459
filenamex5100
I understand getting ripped off sucks. I'm not saying I agree or disagree you were (still don't know). calebroad....maybe just enjoy the turtles for what they are and any het traits that pan out are a bonus. that's part of the fun anyway is seeing what goodies are at the end of the tunnel.
like I said....getting ripped off sucks. maybe do ALOT more research next time before spending so much money. anyone not willing to give up the info, move along.

The size difference in the turtles.....that seems minor to me. keep in mind that ive never owned a turtle in my life (had a tortoise once). I say that because maybe ill be seeing it the same way a judge would be seeing it.

The het traits, to my knowledge (I'm no expert), need to be proved out. I would think at a minimum, the judge will require you wait and see, specifically if the defendant is saying they are hets. that's word against word and the judge isn't going to make a judgment based on hunch. he wouldn't want the embarrassment of making a judgment against anyone only to be proven wrong later.

it seems like you cant take the advice (from your legal team I assume as well) and be quite. just stop reading this all together until you have factual, postable evidence, or you have a resolution to your case.

being in law enforcement school, I would think you have at least the basic understandings of the Miranda warnings?? specifically the part that says you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. the supreme court has ruled that statements made under Miranda warnings cannot be used in court to help you. they can only be used against you.

same with this thread....there is NOTHING here that is helping you so do yourself a favor and remain silent. the element of surprise is your best bet. your legal team is paid to do the work for you with the evidence you provide. this thread is not doing anything for you or your legal team except making life harder...however minor it may be.

not to be a rude or anything....but the comment chris Kennard made about the het for diamond rocks.....you've got to admit that was the funniest thing youll hear all week. I woke my fiancé by laughing. it should bring to light the fact that you had what appeared to be a serious problem early on, now people are talking about het for diamond rocks. think about that! it should be showing you that this thread is not being taken seriously. it might be looked at the same way in court. I'm just saying.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:22 AM   #460
Chris Kennard
I actually mated with a real troll today. My kids will be het for a scammer's worst nightmare.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!